1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

My RCA Universal Control stopped Working.. Help?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Obito, Jun 16, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

Well now that the WC has started I've been finding myself playing Fifa 10 a lot, sometimes during halftime.

I was going to do the same routine today until my RCA universal control didn't read the tv. The red light flashes every time I press a button so I know it's not the batteries. I try to change the channel but it just flashes red and doesen't do anything. I would reset it and put the code in again but I lost the box and paper that it came with.

I am becoming very frustrated, before I break it could anybody possibly assist my problem?

Thanks in advance.

BTW Here's the model of my control

http://www.pcrush.com/images/hi-res/209527.jpg

2. RocketJoe

RocketJoe Contributing Member

Just google RCA universal remote codes to get the code for your model. Should have the codes and instructions. It just seems like the code is off..

Try this...
    RCA

1 person likes this.
  3. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

Found the code on RCA.com, thanks much appreciated.