1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[My Pics]Rox v Hornets 020307

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by theWIGMAN, Feb 4, 2007.

Tags:
  1. theWIGMAN

theWIGMAN Member

Photos I took at the game. Enjoy them if you can ... frickin' Hornets :mad:

<div style="width: 600px; text-align: center;"><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://w95.photobucket.com/pbwidget.swf?pbwurl=http://w95.photobucket.com/albums/l125/theWIGMAN/Rox020307/1170586795.pbw" height="180" width="600"></embed></div>

<div style="width: 600px; text-align: center;"><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://w95.photobucket.com/pbwidget.swf?pbwurl=http://w95.photobucket.com/albums/l125/theWIGMAN/Rox020307/1170586843.pbw" height="180" width="600"></embed></div>

<div style="width: 600px; text-align: center;"><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://w95.photobucket.com/pbwidget.swf?pbwurl=http://w95.photobucket.com/albums/l125/theWIGMAN/Rox020307/1170586887.pbw" height="180" width="600"></embed></div>

2. xomox

xomox Contributing Member

damn dude! you should work for sports illustrated. excellent pics.

3. russian88

russian88 Contributing Member

WOW. Nice pics :eek:

4. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

What kinda cam you using?

5. windfern

windfern Member

yes, the pics are great. what kind of camera is it. thanks.

6. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

There it is, the prerequisite Power Dancer pic scrolling across :eek:

Yes, what kind of camera did u use?

7. rocket3forlife2

We can't blame the hornets the rockets beat themselves.... great pics though.

8. zazahan

zazahan Contributing Member

I have the same question: what camera did you use? :rolleyes: Excellent pics!

9. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

I guess I'm the only one who doesn't think these pictures came from a particularly nice camera? They are close up and all that, which is nice...and the pictures themselves are cool...but they're not great quality or anything from what I can tell.

10. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

yea, i had to throw in my pic with the RPD i took during their calender signing during the 3rd quarter :)

[​IMG]
    click for the larger pic

with Brittany and Ashley :)

11. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

I walked past you when they took that, haha.

12. Dave2000

u serious? man, yall peeps need to come up to me and say whatsup, so many people on here that "eventually" meet me always say "i saw you but u were doing something" heh

13. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

Makes you think when you go to a Rockets game how many people you walk by that are members of Clutchfans.

14. Dave2000

exactly, ive probably met like at least 20-30 people off of here, hell I met GRENDAL for the first time at the game yesterday and sure that everybody recognizes me for all the pics I post here, yet know very few people.

15. theWIGMAN

theWIGMAN Member

No, not a great camera - at least not anymore. I used an old Panasonic DMC-FZ1 (firmware hacked to FZ2). It's so old there's only 2 megapixels - but it does sport a Leica branded lens (you know, like how some of the Sony's sport Carl Zeiss branded lenses ;)?). The FZ1 does boast image-stabilized optical zoom out to 12X while maintaining full f2.8 aperture throughout the entire zoom range. It's an excellent outdoor camera for beginners, for fun, or just taking snapshots, but indoor photography (especially fast action sports) can be a b****. To take "great" indoor sports pics an SLR with a nice zoom lens is the best way to go, but security won't let you in with a lens extending beyond 3 inches or something like that ... obviously, they don't want anyone (other than authorized professionals) to get "great quality" shots. Anyway, why the heck would a fan like me want to carry around 10-20 lbs worth of serious (and expensive) camera gear to the game? That's what the pro's are for. Dude, I'm there for fun not for Pulitzer.

For those interested, the best version of Panasonic's compact super zoom FZ series is the 5 megapixel DMC-FZ5. I highly recommend 'em. Great great fun.

16. Sishir Chang

Sishir Chang Contributing Member

Nice pics and looks like you had a great seat.

17. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Great pics, crappy game. Thanks for posting.

But come on......only 1 Power Dancer pic? Were you with your wife/girlfriend or something? ;)

#17 ima_drummer2k, Feb 5, 2007
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2007
  18. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

you know that pic with the RPD would be way nicer if that dude in the middle wasn't there...

:p

19. texanskan

texanskan Contributing Member

Dave, your such a playboy!

Halftime Jack Daniels Bar anytime bro!

On another note, I am looking to get polluted tonight before the game so is anyone gonna be hanging out downtown/midtown before tip off?

20. Dave2000

sorry to ruin your fantasy :p

they were the only that were taking pics, I usually wait around before the game where they have cheerleaders welcoming the people come in, click on my sig, I've taken a few new ones in the past few weeks