1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

My Petition to the Chinese posts problem; If you agree please put your names here too

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by forebay, Nov 10, 2003.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AMS

AMS Contributing Member

So if i started posting in hindi and Arabic that would be cool with you all. as long as its translated in halfway decent english right... Posting in other languages just ruins the board, and throws other threads off the main page

2. mycatuity

mycatuity Member

LET THE CULTURAL REVOLUTION BEGIN!

3. x_trepidation_x

hahahahahaha...this might be the most r****ded thread I have ever seen...

However, it is quiet astonishing how many threads are started everyday and how many of the topics repeat over and over again. Although annoying, segregation I don't believe is the solution to the problem.

Plus, didn't we find out that segregation by race was wrong in the last century? Should we bring back separate drinking fountains also?

We need to progress forward not backwards...

Here is my solution: If a user is abusing their privilege send the user a Trojan horse and make their hard drive fissile to the shissle. It does the trick and it's equal opportunity/ non discriminatory.

4. myco

myco Contributing Member

This coming from a guy who just proposed a Francis trade.

5. x_trepidation_x

Hay now... come on...

I don't believe i ever saw a Francis for McGrady trade yet.

To propose such a trade is very plausable and one that should be discussed. McGrady is the right fit for this team and Orlando very well might be looking to trade him if they feel he his going to bolt. Which I think he will.

Why can't Houston be one of those teams that makes a bid for McGrady's services? Plus, there aren't many teams McGrady would be happy with and Houston I believe would be one of those teams that he would consider playing for.

This trade is only out of the question if you close the door else, it's something to keep in mind.

6. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

I think Jeff explained this pretty well in his post above. I'm closing this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.