1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

my heart almost shattered for DH

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tangwentao, May 5, 2014.

1. tangwentao

tangwentao Member

up to now, i still cannot believe that my rocket has fallen at G6. I watched that game. When parsons made the final layup which enabled us to lead by 2 points, i jumped in excitement and i shouted hystericlaly, thinking we will go to Houston for G7 and defeat portland... How can i believe my eyes that all happened in just 0.9 seconds!!!

When Lillard made tha clutch 3 pointer, i just froze there. it plunged my heart from the previous rapture into a cold abyss. We were so close to G7, just a differenc of 0.9 seconds.

as a Clutchfan, we have to analysis the reasons of our failure. We blame HCfor his not playing defense; we blame Harden for his blind shooting, for his incapacities to bear the burden in clutch time; we blame Lin for his blunder...
    But after all those blame and analysis, what i feel most sorry for is our big boy DH.

Do you guys know that when DH decided to leave LA, Kobe has made efforts to persuade him to stay. KB said to DH " i will teach you how to get championship". I guess when seeing nobody can act like KB in clutch time, when nobody is so stubborn and so determinated to fight, DH, must, in his mind, even just for a flicker of time, miss KB, for him determination, for his panaroid obstinacy. Sometimes, spirit embodied in KB is a part of champion.

My dear clutchfans, have you ever noticed DH's eyes and his smile after loosing G6? DH casted that kind of empty,sad, helpless look that almost rendered me cry. He talked to Lillard with a smile: go, go to get champion. But you can clearly see how he forced himself to grin that smile?

We all know that DH joined rockets for only one purpose: championship, he is growing older and there is not much time left. James, Wade the (03 generation) have fetched their honor. KD is closely following. Our big boy has to bet his fate on a team which is most likely to win the champion. Although he is still physically strong, he is not so dominant as he used to be when 5 or 6 years ago, he knows he needs to speed up, needs to rustle for that ring.

That's why he came to rockets for we ensured him houston rockets is a place more than any other team which plays emphasize on traditional center. in the normal season, everything seems good. We finish the season with No.4 in the west. We expecte to beat the hell out of portland because we have the best center, the no.1 SG harden. But, as a proverb goes, we guessed the begining, but never the ending. We cannot believe a promising rocket 13-14 seaons will end up like this.

after the whole season, what impresses me most is not lillard, not portland's cheer for their victory, but DH loneliness in all the ribbons.

excuse me for this long rambling, as a loyal rocket fan, i just want to say, please do not let DH down just like we have done to Yao...

At the same time, i want to say to our big boy, although you may not know me, a humble rocket fan, please cheer up, you have won my respect and love. Please have some faith, Your NBA championship is waiting you there in the near future and God will not let you wait for a long time...

4 people like this.
  2. downbytheriver

Love,

Jason Collins

2 people like this.
  3. ShutURBiG!

ShutURBiG! Contributing Member

Thank you. I genuinely enjoyed reading that.

4. Panda23

Panda23 Member

sura faint

1 person likes this.
  5. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

I hope you're a chick.

6. arabrocket

arabrocket Member

So the big boy gained ur respect and LOVE? Hmmm

7. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  8. Dgn1

Dgn1 Member

LMAO at this

9. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

He is paid famously. That should do for comfort.

10. tangwentao

tangwentao Member

yes. hasn't he gained yours? he is the only one played well in this series. He deserves our respect.

11. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

For some reason I read this in a LOF accent, no racist.

12. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

[​IMG]

5 people like this.
  13. Panda23

Panda23 Member

lmaaoooo el gnomo on a roll

14. makio9

makio9 Member

Technically it didn't. The clock still said 0.9 seconds and Lillard was about to release the ball. It was more like a realistic 2.0 seconds.

But don't tell that to an NBA fan. They get mad.

15. cfansnet

cfansnet Member

So an American accent?

16. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Nice post -- repped. And sometimes, even when someone isn't the best writer in the world, and maybe especially when they aren't the best writer in the world, they write something new and amazing.

To Les, Morey, all coaches and players, starting today: rustle for that ring.

[​IMG]

17. jevjnd

jevjnd Contributing Member

I had a feeling when Parsons made that layup. I had a sinking feeling like when Malone grabbed Drexler's rebound, even though Parsons actually made it....

18. BonziWellsGOAT

19. tmac2k8

tmac2k8 Member

Are you the same guy that made the my heart will go on vid for Carl Landry? In all seriousness...yes I feel bad for Dwight too.

20. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

I feel bad for Dwight too.

The difference bt Yao and D12 is that the Rox made "YAO, the NBA player." When Yao joined the team as evidenced by him falling down and being laughed at in his first game - he was nowhere near NBA-ready.

D12 was established when he joined the rox. He just needed to re-gain his Orlando dominance due to recovering from back issues - but his NBA readiness was well-established.

It would be far more serious imo if D12 never wins a ring with the rockets.