1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

My Feedback V.1

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by OrangeCountyCA, Mar 17, 2008.

1. OrangeCountyCA

I think more members from GARM should visit the Hangout so they can exercise the sarcastic portion of their brains and develope some sense of humor.

It is no secret that every thread in the Hangout is full of clever, sarcastic / humorous remarks, and the Hangout regulars like myself have become quite fond of that. But everytime one us Hangout regulars visit the GARM (much more so now with the winning streak), and decides to start a thread or submit a reply with the same sense of humor and sarcasim as in the Hangout, they are met with angry feedback from members who just don't get it. Thus ruining the fun for the rest of us fun loving, sarcasim appreciative posters. For instance take a look at the most recent thread from Almu (the cliff hanger): Trade Shane Battier by Almu

So, in conclusion (as it should restate the introduction in every essay, as we have learned in school): I think more GARM posters should come and party with us cool regulars in the Hangout.

* After further thinking about this, maybe I don't want GARM regulars to visit the Hangout. If so the Hangout might turn as dry and poor quality thread infested as the GARM.

2. soulsong999

soulsong999 Member

Mr. OrangeCounty, CA, please give me some time. I have just discovered ClutchFans.net Feedback and will soon be planning my next move.

I remember clicking on Hangout some months ago and saw a post from someone asking for advice on curing an erectile dysfunction. At that very moment I knew that I probably hadn't the credentials to post there yet. My patience will soon pay off, however. Keep the sarcasm and cold, warm, black or whatever-colour humour flowing, I am preparing to be swept away and have the time of my life.

3. Yaozer

Yaozer Member

Oooh! I wanna go! I wanna go!

Btw if the GARM people don't go to the Hangout, why would they go to the Feedback forum?

4. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Because the Feedback forum is for whiny people. So is the GARM. :D