1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

MVP Watch 2k15: James Harden

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by justtxyank, Feb 23, 2015.

1. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

Player will probably win the player vote. Seems like the players respect James more than the child prodigy.

Media fell in love with Curry this year.

2. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

Kobe Bryant really loves James Harden for some reason...must be because Harden idolized Kobe...pretty cool

1 person likes this.
  3. Nick_713

Nick_713 Member

I'm confused at the part that Kobe mentioned "I think the team actually got better, when he went down. Which is hard to do." Harden only missed one game this season, and that was the suspension game, not due to any injury. I took that as a shot to D12 considering he's missed half the season.

4. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

Yeah what does Kobe mean by this?

5. WinkFan

WinkFan Contributing Member

They probably left part of the conversation out. He's probably talking about Dwight being out.

6. joshuaao

joshuaao Member

He's talking about Dwight. Of course he has to throw that dig in hahaha

7. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

while he's probably talking about dwight, he could have been talking about everybody but ariza, lol

8. jman7373

jman7373 Member

When is the actual date the MVP is announced? I know it is during the second round. But is there a set date?

9. oogie boogie

oogie boogie Member

I don't have any reliable source, but I would bet money 25 percent Friday and 75 percent Saturday.

10. Joe Fan

Joe Fan Member

11. HTown_TMac

HTown_TMac Member

Need it.