1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Muslims bringing rape culture to Europe

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Honey Bear, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Yeah see this is the issue. I am making zero use of any mind reading. I am just going by the quotes. Anything that happens in a chatroom is worse than sexual assault in person IMO. Not as bad or worse as according to these quotes. Your extrapolation is high.

2. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

And who do you think pays for that?

This is not what happened.

Not what happened.

3. malakas

malakas Member

Whoever pays for the punishmenet of criminals? Why dont the victims deserve to see the culprits punished? Because the culprits were foreigners? What about the justice of the victims? Why not those women deserve justice? Why those men shall be allowed to be deported and live FREE?

And yes its what happened because i heard straight out of their mouth what happened. Are you calling them liars?

4. Northside Storm

Northside Storm Contributing Member

anything that happens in a chatroom includes stoking xenophobic hatred that has led to assaults, arsons and murder of refugees.

I don't want to be caught in some kinda equivalency and defending everything to do with that quote, but you should be aware of its full context before you so easily ridicule people with it. What MojoMan is doing is nothing close to what xenophobes in Germany have committed. The latter is the context of that quote.

5. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

hopefully the german pple can channel their inner nazi and throw these mother ****ers out. these god daam refugees are killin me. when they come over here i hope a group of them starts **** with me when im in my car. stupid lazy fks too pusy to fight back so they bring all their bullsht to europe and did a good job destabilizing the whole god daam contitnent! a lot of them arent even grateful to be there! now they're gonna bring their bs over here? americans shoot to kill, show no compassion to these ****s

6. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

You speak German?

7. malakas

malakas Member

Mediocre enough to be able to understand most things. I also clearly remember specifically the interview of a victim in hamburg (with glasses and curly blond hair) who said about the poilcemen just nodding their heads. And another with black hair from Cologne who said almost the same about the police.

Its not about religion its about culture. I have seen the immigrants and how they look around them. You dont feel safe. They think that its provoking to be a woman alone. When i travel in the ships with them almost straight out if the boats i never sleep because im scared even when there havent been any attacks vs women here. They look at you strangely.
    I am not paranoid and im not a xenophobe. And imo its not the syrians the worse its the north africans and the afghanis who are always men alone without families and children. Refugees with children they only mind their own business. Just my two cents.

8. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Their "culture" is strongly influenced by "religious" values. If you think Islam has nothing to do with it, think again. Or read fchowd's posts.

Thanks for this. I know exactly what you are describing. Stay safe.

9. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The two thousand year old religious war between Christianity and Islam continues.

10. Nook

Nook Member

It is actually insulting to minorities or the group not in power.

11. Nook

Nook Member

You are not being politically correct sir.

India and Saudi Arabia are both very safe places for women.

12. Nook

Nook Member

Ask yourself why they were not doing anything...... why did England allow for a wide spread Islam sex trade without doing anything?

13. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

My agenda is the truth.

Honesty.

Complete transparency.

Something the small minded do not have the balls to fathom.

When a mass migration of people from a culture of

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/21/w...-ignore-afghan-allies-abuse-of-boys.html?_r=0

to the civilized world happens, and you choose to ignore over 100 reports from women of sexual assault by men of that same culture, then your ignorance just as bad as the rapists.

Fool me once, shame on you.

Fool me twice... Not happening.

14. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

<div itemprop="video" itemscope itemtype="http://schema.org/VideoObject"><iframe src="//player.theplatform.com/p/NnzsPC/widget/select/media/21JgZ9cW3K0i?disableEndCard=true" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" seamless="seamless" allowFullScreen></iframe></div>

15. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Because the political and cultural idiocy of middle-class American men doesn't translate to those of any other literate, Western democracy?

16. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

That would actually entail slaughtering all Jews and non-whites under the age of fifteen, enslaving the rest, and triggering a catastrophic invasion from the most heavily armed country in the hemisphere.

17. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

Anybody with half a brain could see this coming a mile away. And to think people wnat these people in America.

I always say it, Islam is not compatible with other countries.

18. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

not the best way to word it but you know wtf i mean
    have these pple in europe not suffered enough? are they gonna just watch their countries collapse for the sake of "human compassion?"
    there's no way to keep their extremists, criminals, terrorists, etc in check.
    bringing them in is HIGHLY irrespensoible and just giving up on life. "i lived a godo life, these pple have suffered enough. let them come over here and do w/e the **** they want"? are you fkn kidding me?
    pple gotta stop pretending their golden angels and keep these pple out of their countries.

a better way to deal with this would be to use the massive military budget to train and arm every able bodied immigrant, including women, and send them back.
    of course pple wanna bring these immigrants in and expect no dire consecuences

and these ****ers are coming to america? i really hope they do try to **** with me. plz throw **** at my car cuz i dont wanna give you a ride you ungrateful b*stard abominations

19. apollo33

apollo33 Member

How did anyone with a brain think unregulated mass immigration in the millions to Europe from the middle east was not going to have these kind of problems.

**** that compassion bull****, anyone living in this reality should've realized the problems from the beginning, but no let's just look at the drowning baby and forget everything else.

1 person likes this.
  20. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

its maddening. i dunno how i cant assume the majority of the natives gave up on life letting these unchecked savages in their peaceful countries.