1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Muslim soccer fans boo during minute of silence for Paris. Chant "Allahu Akbar"

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bmd, Nov 17, 2015.

1. conquistador#11

so omer asik is a muslim?
    (insert karen smith gif)

2. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

For all of y'all stereotyping the TRUE Islamic people... learn some respect. :eek:

[​IMG]

Dream deserves your respect.

:grin:

Hasty generalizer will... well... no... just you. :)

3. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Did you know 28% of the primary voters from a major American party are supporting a candidate that would consider shutting down Mosques and tracking Muslims in America?

4. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yes, and that's completely insane. It makes no sense. I don't understand it. I guess some folks really don't appreciate the constitution. Maybe they've had it too easy for too long.

5. DraftBoy10

DraftBoy10 Member

Yeah while 9/11 happen, ISIS wishes death upon is infidels, numerous previous attempts, Boston bombers, etc. It's just "too easy for too long.

lol you dumb****, it's about playing defense now. And the best damn defense is a mother****ing killing offense.

6. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

They aren't the ones interpreting the statistics in this particular instance. Posters here are using them to say "it still comes out to many millions." I'm still wary since the sample size is not included. Regardless of how credible the source, transparency in a report using statistics is still necessary. And I wouldn't be so casual to extrapolate the numbers to a population when I don't have all the relevant data.

Also, along those lines, the article that ATW linked did not have a negative tone. Look at the title of it. If anything the article is pointing out how the vast majority of millions of Muslims have "disdain for Isis."

So it was just interesting that those statistics would be used in the way that ATW did.

#106 DudeWah, Nov 23, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2015
  7. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

Look, if you don't like the principles this nation was built on, then what are you defending when you play defense?

I was there watching 9/11 as it happened. I don't need to hear about it from you.

Again, if you don't care about America, the ideals it was founded on, and the principles our soldiers have fought to preserve and protect, then you can visit or live in places more suited to your beliefs if that will make you happy.
    It's obvious you aren't happy with the principles for which America stands.

8. DraftBoy10

DraftBoy10 Member

You were there watching it? Oh great, did your father die from it too?

Yeah thanks for your consideration and level of respect, you piece of ugly ****. And I just stated I'm proud of and stand behind everything about America. And that's why I believe what I believe and stand for what I stand.

Can you not read properly? Am I talking to genuine idiot here?

Between misinterpreting what I wrote and how you replied it makes me question the intelligence of the average person. Did you even go to school?

9. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

HAHAHAHAHAHA! LOL! Hilarious keep it up. You're the guy calling names and getting your posts filtered over and over, yet you mention my level of respect? HAHAHA.

My father was already dead when 9/11 happened. What does that have to do with anything?

You claimed you're proud of what America stands for, but advocate abandoning at every step, simply because you seem to be scared of the terrorists.

So you claiming that you stand for American values, doesn't really hold much weight and sounds like lip service, when you shout at anyone who doesn't agree with you in abandoning those American values.

10. DraftBoy10

DraftBoy10 Member

9/11 had a role in my father's death, that's what it has to do with what it has to do. Dip****.

Abandoning at every step? lol, you don't even understand my points. Go in that other thread, where I'm having to take that guy to school and back.

Seriously, I'm way ahead of you. This nonsense thinking is why we're going backwards.

1 person likes this.
  11. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

Sorry for the loss of your father.

We're going backwards because we aren't willing to abandon traditional American ideals, values and principles?

You go ahead and keep schooling people... You're doing a great job.

12. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Lead the way armchair warrior

13. DraftBoy10

DraftBoy10 Member

We're going backwards because we aren't willing to evolve our traditional American ideals, valuesl, and principles.

You're taking them too literally, and not assuming that years means the growth is NOT linear but definitely evolving. You cannot literally take things verbatim, you must apply them to the situation and react from there.

14. DraftBoy10

DraftBoy10 Member

Off I go!!!