1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[MUSIC] CD Buying question

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by FlyerFanatic, Oct 29, 2005.

Tags:
  1. FlyerFanatic

FlyerFanatic YOU BOYS LIKE MEXICO!?! YEEEHAAWW
    Supporting Member

I have been putting it off for awhile not sure why, but finally i'm going to buy some AC/DC cds. I went out to best buy to pick up some and I saw that most all of their cds were re-issued and remastered. I was like alright, but I didnt see Back in Black, and I figured it might be cheaper to buy them online. Is this the better way to go? Just order them all online rather than buying em all at once at a store? I dont think they come as a box set, so I think I have to buy them all seperately. Any help is appreciated

2. Rule0001

Rule0001 Contributing Member

buying cds.....

*bursts into uncontrollable laughter*

3. FlyerFanatic

FlyerFanatic YOU BOYS LIKE MEXICO!?! YEEEHAAWW
    Supporting Member

WOW in a matter of just a couple minute you have made about the 3 dumbest posts ever, good job.

4. rockets-#1

rockets-#1 Contributing Member

Haha, what he said! Seriously.

The only time I ever buy a CD at full retail price is when it's from one of my very, very most favorite artists, and I want my one purchase to help them get to the #1 spot. With that said, I supported Ludacris' last effort and helped him get to where his song said he would because he's the best rapper in the game, in my opinion.

If you are gonna go actually spend money, though, then I highly reccommend you do it through Ebay. You can find lots of sellers selling used CDs that are refurbished and in good quality. One seller I know that has a perect rating with 1000s of transaction of just selling refurbished CDs is "jmj-cds." So yeah, look for CDs on eBay first, and if you can't find them there - go to Overstock.com - that place has really good prices.

5. Rule0001

Rule0001 Contributing Member

you obviously haven't had a closer look at my post history :D

6. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

WWMD? Buy them on-line off Amazon, of course!

7. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

buying cds is so last century dude!

8. geeimsobored

geeimsobored Contributing Member

Either buy them from online store like amazon or some online music store like itunes.

9. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

It usually varies by the CD. You can get Back in Black for like 10 bucks at Target usually. I've also seen Dirty Deeds DDC there for the same price. I think Wal-Mart has BIB pretty cheap too. Try BMG Music Service for their other stuff. DeepDiscountCD.com is cheap too, but shipping takes a while. Cheap-CDs.com is the best combination of low prices and speedy shipping. Yourmusic.com claims to have everything for 5.99 + free shipping, although the selection is limited (looks the same as BMG, but you'll see most all the AC/DC stuff there). For mainstream stuff, a lot of times you're just better off going to the store - but again, it varies by the CD usually.