1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Multiple Attacks Roil Paris; President Hollande Is Evacuated From Stadium

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Commodore, Nov 13, 2015.

1. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Bush signed the status of forces agreement to end the war but carry on with your typical Obama bull****. If US troops were getting blown up all over Iraq you'd be b****ing about that instead. Same ole stupid bigotexx.

2. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

And please don't turn this into an anti-Obama or anti-Bush thread, it's disrespectful.

3. i3artow i3aller

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Hostages in the Bataclan being shot one by one by means of shotgun.

4. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Well, facts matter.

5. apollo33

apollo33 Member

i feel so bad for europe

6. Rockets0515

Rockets0515 Member

This is insane that these terrorist were able to carry out an attack this big... this is some serious firepower and coordination on a large scale. Scary...

7. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Curfew in Paris, for the 1st time since 1944 - <a href="https://twitter.com/PhilippeCorbe">@PhilippeCorbe</a>

<a href="https://t.co/9S2mB4vKMM">https://t.co/9S2mB4vKMM</a></p>&mdash; Conflict News (@Conflicts) <a href="https://twitter.com/Conflicts/status/665304303230320640">November 13, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

8. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

9. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Horrible.

10. RocketManJosh

RocketManJosh Contributing Member

Why? News stories like this should be fine right here. If someone has something inflammatory to say, they can take it to the D&D.

11. FaBo

FaBo Member

This is crazy. I was watching the game, too, and at first I thought those bangs were from fireworks since this does happen on a regular basis during football/soccer games. But even the players looked a little startled which was worrisome. This also sheds a different light on the situation prior to the game: There was a bomb threat at the hotel at which the German national team was staying, but it (thank God) turned out to be a false alarm.

And now Holland has declared a state of emergency. This is unbelievable. If this turns out to be an Islamic terrorist attack... oh boy.

12. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Suicide bombing now confirmed.

13. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

I'd say the likelihood is "strong to quite strong"

14. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

You are 100% wrong...but please, carry on.

Death toll is up to 60 & rising.

Grenades tossed into soccer stadium.

100 people taken hostage at a concert & being picked off one by one.

Restaurants being shot up.

ISIS & people on Al Jazera praising the attacks...

Nothing to do with Islam tho...

Show me one verse where Christ allows, calls for or condones any of the actions or atrocities being committed by Islamists, and then you can call them 'Christian crimes.' At the moment all you have is crimes committed by men who called themselves Christian.

Just because the moss is on the rock, doesn't make it a rock.

ISIS however are following the doctrine of the Quran & Hadith, as well as the examples set by The Prophet Mohummad (saw) & The Caliphs that followed.

This is what makes them Islamic and, according to orthodox Islam, 'good' Muslims.

I just thank God that many, if not most Muslims are good, decent people.

------------------------------

Listen very carefully. Muslims follow The Quran, Hadith and are expected to follow the example set by The Prophet Mohummad.

Why do Muslims pray 5 times a day?

It is in The Quran, Hadith and they are following the example set by The Prophet Mohummad.

Why do Muslims fast for Ramadan?

It is in The Quran, Hadith and they are following the example set by The Prophet Mohummad.

Why do Muslims face Mecca when they pray?

Why do Muslims use their right hand to eat & left hand to wipe their backside?

So people who follow the Islamic scriptures are considered Muslim, correct?

Those that follow the Islamic doctrine in The Quran, Hadith & example of The Prophet Mohummad are considered practicing Muslims. Correct?

So let's put this to the test:

Why were ISIS killing Christian Assyrians, telling them to convert, leave or die?

Why did they kidnap thousands of young girls & women, then sell them in slavery, many as sex slaves?

Why are they killing Muslims that are friendly with non-Muslim countries?

Why are ISIS beheading, amputating and crucifying people?

Why are ISIS killing homosexuals?

Why have ISIS brought back stoning?

Why are ISIS waging Jihad across the world?

Why are ISIS taking young children, girls as young as 6 as child brides?

So if what ISIS is doing is in The Quran, Hadith and they are following the example set by The Prophet Mohummad, what would that make them?

Muslim.

Welcome to Islam 101... If stating the facts is insulting others faith, then so be it.

If someone is insulted by the basic truth & facts spoken about their religion, then they need to find a new religion...don't you agree?

Hate to say I told you so, but...

15. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Hollande said he knows who the "terrorists" are. I'd say they are certainly Islamic.

16. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Seriously, who in the entire world would be against nuking ISIS? North Korea?

This is messed up.

17. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

If y'all pray, start praying for Germany... Merkel just let hundreds of thousands of militant Islamist into that country.

Pray for all of Europe...the Leftie media blasted the Hungarian President for his stance on Islam, but in hindsight what he did was right.

18. i3artow i3aller

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">BREAKING: French police official confirms 2 suicide attacks, 1 bombing near Paris stadium.</p>&mdash; The Associated Press (@AP) <a href="https://twitter.com/AP/status/665307889289076737">November 13, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

19. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Two of the explosions are now confirmed as suicide bombings.

20. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Thank you, I'm really scared right now. Will avoid all bigger events.