1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Movie] Fast and Furious 5: Fast Five

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Xerobull, Dec 15, 2010.

1. rockets88MT

rockets88MT Member

How could they bring her back when she was clearly shot (from memory)

however im excited for the next one :) she is a babe

2. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Bringing her back would make fast and furious 4 stupid, because the whole thing was about Torreto getting revenge for Letty...

3. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Han is so boss, my favorite character

4. Cowboy_Bebop

Cowboy_Bebop Member

Might just give this movie a chance. I'm interested to see what Justin Lin take on The Terminator and hopefully he'll be able to revive that.

5. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

I knew you were talking about Letty

Just giving a hard time of there being no mention of the hotness Eva's presence :)

#85 Dave2000, Apr 30, 2011
    Last edited: May 1, 2011
  6. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

For some reason I went into this movie expecting something more than the typical fast and furious stuff. Didn't really get that but still enjoyed it all the same. The girls looked good and The Rock made for a nice addition.

7. Someguy1229

Someguy1229 Member

Great movie, the only criticism is there wasn't much street racing and they cut out some parts where they could have shown some.

Besides that, awesome movie!!! Go see it!

8. Hayden_SFC

Hayden_SFC Member

Hmm, I didn't have much interest in seeing this, but this movie actually got good reviews.

9. BigSherv

BigSherv Contributing Member

Best of the Fast and the Furious to date.

Glad I saw it.

10. VanityHalfBlack

Yeah dude, Street Racing has been done to death in the Fast/Furious Franchise.. It was awesome that they went with a new formula, bringing a street team to do a heist and adding The Rock was a huge addition to the series... The Action was spectacular especially the last 15 mins of the movie and I know the nerds will complain and b**** that the vault chase is unrealistic then again what is in movie land???

11. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

Great movie. Paul Walker still can't act. Movie was very clearly sponsored by Dodge. Didn't see a single Mustang or Camaro.

12. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

Anyone know what the cars that Tyrese and Ludacris had at the end? The one that there are only four of in the world? McLaren?

13. VanityHalfBlack

HAHAHA, yeah dude, He's not natural/trying to hard... He's been in a lot of action movies though, I guess that's a plus....

14. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

Found it. Koenigsegg CCX

[​IMG]

15. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Wow, huge money for this movie. $165m worldwide.

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td width="40%">Domestic:</td> <td align="right" width="35%"> $83,630,000</td> <td align="right" width="25%"> 50.7%</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="40%">+ Foreign:</td> <td align="right" width="35%"> $81,400,000</td> <td align="right" width="25%"> 49.3%</td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="3" width="100%"><hr></td> </tr> <tr> <td width="40%">= Worldwide:</td> <td align="right" width="35%"> $165,030,000</td> <td width="25%"> </td></tr></tbody></table>
    At $125m budget, it already made it's money back in the first weekend.

link

16. Evil Empire

Evil Empire Member

Not a fan at all of this series, but I watched this movie and enjoyed it. It was entertaining enough. I'll actually watch the next one if there is one

17. BiGGieStuFF

BiGGieStuFF Contributing Member

Good enough to make me want to see the previous one. Especially now that I know MIchelle Rodriguez eats it!! :p

18. noize

noize Contributing Member

Tokyo Drift was underrated and I think its 2nd best next to the debut. Part 2 was freakin terrible with Tyrese. Don't care for all of the others but this new one is worth checking out. Hans FTMFW. A lot of girls think he's hott and people say I look like him, so I'm a little bias.

19. JunkyardDwg

JunkyardDwg Contributing Member

Yeah I don't get some of the hate for Tokyo Drift...it was a nice surprise. The racing was good, the story serviceable, the acting not any worse than the other installments and it gave us one of the best characters in the series.

20. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Maybe because it didn't have Walker and Vin Diesel (only small cameo), It's kinda like a spin off show from the original storyline. I actually saw Tokyo drift before all the other ones and loved it, especially the racing and Han. I always thought Tokyo drift was the best one out of the first four, even though it didn't really connect with the main storyline.

I'm hoping they bring Han back again in the next installment.