1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Most Popular Baby Names of 2010

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Commodore, May 5, 2011.

Tags:
  1. worzel gummidge

2. Hey Now!

Hey Now! Contributing Member

Reading through the thread, and not to get too personal: Did you guys do IVF, et al? If you’re having twins…

We went through that, too. Had another friend go through it, as well. We've both been blessed not just with children - but the best-behaved children ever. Seriously. My wife and I have had strangers come up to us in restaurants and rave about how well our son behaves. Karma, man - go through what we went through (3.5 years of failing) and you get rewarded with well-behaved kid. Fact. So you have that to look forward to, which is nice.

Funny story. My son, born 10 months ago Sunday, is named Campbell. After Earl? No - its my wife's maiden name. But.... I mean, it didn't take a lot of convincing.

So we started sifting through middle names. Ryan came up. It was not Nolan-related - we liked it because it fit. Then other names emerged - Adam, Aaron.... but we kept going back to Ryan. Again, it just... fit. Eventually, we couldn’t shake it. So my son's name is Campbell Ryan and former Houston sports stars were in no way part of the process.

Anyway, so we had our 20-year high school reunion last June. My wife was about 37 months pregnant at the time, right? I bump into a old buddy of mine (you probably know him - I think his sister was in your class), sees my wife is pregnant and says, "Let me guess the name: Earl Hakeem?" Actually................

3. macho GRANDE

macho GRANDE Elvis, was a hero to most but................

Heaven spelled backwards. Hell?????

4. Wakko67

Wakko67 Contributing Member

ToyCen.

Too soon? :confused:

5. mylilpony

mylilpony Member

that's white person equivalent to "jamal"