1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Most hated Rocket player ever.....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rocketballin, Mar 21, 2013.

?

Most hated Rocket IYO

1. Royce White

33.2%
  2. Scottie Quitten

48.4%
  3. Kenny Thomas

0.2%
  4. T-Mac

7.1%
  5. Stevie Franchise

1.1%
  6. Kelvin Cato

2.1%
  7. Terrence Williams

2.1%
  8. Other

5.8%
  1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

try reading the thread. there's plenty of articles and reasoning.

2. TheresTheDagger

You must spread some reputation around...etc etc.

3. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

My lasting impressions of Cat was "damnit don't shoot that". Only Delfino has come close to that in the years since Cat's been here.

4. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

Nero, you are an absolute f**king genius- no joke, honest- how did you remember all these??? Holy crap, what a trip down memory lane. Has to be a Post of the Year candidate. Totally forgot about V-Span- wow.

5. jocar

jocar Member

ahh, so that why he kept flashing his nipple

6. Phillycheese

Phillycheese Member

Oh, there are a lot of Lin haters. They're just too chicken **** to come out and say it, so instead they say they hate his fans.

1 person likes this.
  7. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Again, nobody but Quitten should have a single vote (although White is certainly trying his best to take the throne).

I don't know why anyone would suggest Lin. That's ridiculous. He's not responsible for some of his fans

8. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Inaccurate. Lots of people hate his fans and not Jeremy. Lin is an extremely likeable person. Highly doubt anyone is rooting against him here (who is an actual Rockets fan)

9. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

White being a joke and a quitter the likes of Quitten

10. redearth

redearth Contributing Member

So far, this thread is proof that there is no such thing as LOH. Ain't nobody hatin' on Lin. Lin hate is a figment of the imagination of a few loyal Lin fans.

11. Naija Texan

Naija Texan Member

I used to respect and like Scottie Pippen as a Chicago Bull, sort on the fence about the trade but was willing to see where it went. Now, I can't stand him after the shame of a period he was with the Rockets and wasted the team's time.

People hate McGrady over sound bites and team failures, but Pippen is one that I can't and won't ever forgive for not living up to what was promised.

12. DieHard Rocket

DieHard Rocket Contributing Member

Shame that guys like Francis, Michael Dickerson, and Bowen are brought up in this thread. Especially Dickerson - he was awesome his rookie year for us. You can't be mad that we passed at those guys that we picked them over Rashard.

Royce should not even be considered a Rocket. He may never even wear the uniform.

This prize goes to Quitten hands down.

13. SunsRocketsfan

worst part was Barkley sarcificed his salary and only took 1 million that year to bring punk ass pippen in.. and then he turns around and points fingers and blames everyone for sucking but himself..

F PIPPEN... this poll should'nt even be a close. i think its all the young guys that dont remember how much of a piece of crap quitten was

1 person likes this.
  14. JMAD21

JMAD21 Member

For awhile I really hated Budinger. He just went through phases where he was absolutely awful! But his last year with us I started to like him a little bit...

I'd probably go with Royce White from that list... I can't really think of anyone else.

15. SunsRocketsfan

this thread has made me angry.. :mad::mad::mad: Just thinking of quitten makes me pissed... and seeing how everyone else is hating on people like dickerson, budigener, francis for such stupid reasons is insane...

Royce White i understand some people can make a case for but I don't even consider him a Rocket since he never played and had any impact to our team...

Quitten was suppose to form our Big 3 and help us win a championship.. instead we got a loser, quitter who sucked on the court and off the court and blamed everyone from the coach to the dream to barley for losing while he was the one that made the crucial turn over and lost us the damn game against the lakers.. pisses me off to see that broke ass loser on TV too.. glad he was an idiot with his money too and had to file for bankruptcy

16. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

this shouldn't even be a poll. Its pretty much obvious. All this thread does is allow people to screw around and scew the results.

17. htownbandit

htownbandit Rookie

Goes without saying but it's Scottie Pippen. I liked him in Chicago but not with the Rockets. I don't get the hate for T-Mac (at least he showed emotion), Maxwell (he hit some big 3s in the Playoffs, but the season we got Drexler was pretty much the end) or Mobley.

18. MamboRock

MamboRock Member

LOL, I knew Scottie would be the runaway winner even before I looked at the poll result. But I thought Tmac would have a close race with Royce White.

19. cyclorider

cyclorider Member

It has to be Royce White.

He should be arrested for grand theft.

20. Mirri3000

Mirri3000 Member

And yet, u forget the rafer clanker?