1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Most conservatives see liberals as stupid, most liberals see conservatives as evil.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by langal, Sep 1, 2008.

1. bobmarley

bobmarley Contributing Member

Link?

2. Hustle Town

Hustle Town Contributing Member

Exactly. And what you will find out is that Christians are generally conservative, and atheists are generally liberal.

3. RocketRaccoon

RocketRaccoon Contributing Member

You are seriously talking out of your ass...

All my life I've given the Left my support on a personal basis. Now I'm an anathema to the Left because of people like you. Obviously you never wanted my support just my blind loyalty. And the constant attack these past 4.5 years just secured my thinking that I will NEVER be fooled again.

And if you are even entertaining any idea that I'm alone in my thoughts, you are gravely mistaken. You s*** has hit the fan...as this administration.

4. bobmarley

Three Pipe Bombs Found at Border Check Point in New Mexico …Update: Suspect Is Nutcase #Occupier

[​IMG]

On Highway 70, west of the region, officers intercepted a Mercedes SUV with 20 pounds of mar1juana in glass jars and three pipe bombs. (Puente Libre)

Authorities found three pipe bombs, 20 pounds of mar1juana and firearms in a vehicle Sunday coming into the United States on Sunday.

The Alamogordo Daily News reported:

UPDATE: Rachel pointed out that Lloyd Jonathan Fry is running for Congress. He’s a member of #Occupy Miami on Facebook.

5. thadeus

thadeus Contributing Member

bobmarley spends all day following wingnut blogs, and posts every single thing he reads somewhere in this forum.

6. bobmarley

If we want to have a proper debate or discussion we need to have proper facts.

7. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Oh the irony...

8. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

Stupid Luke and Evil Vader......:eek:<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/g1fIH6GMIJg?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

9. okierock

okierock Contributing Member

If there is one positive to the current extreme partisanship it is that both parties are beginning to realize that the extremist on both sides are nuts.