1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Most Awkward Meeting with Former School Crush

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by hotballa, Mar 17, 2007.

1. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

[this happened about 8 years agao I think]

so I went to elementary school with this girl, Jennifer something, we went from 3rd to 6th grade together. She was pretty, blonde hair, blue eyed, and nice to me. I had a huge crush on her in 6th grade after 5th grade summer. But I moved away after 6th grade. Didnt see her again till we were both seniors in separate high schools. We talked for a bit, she didnt recognize me since I had lost a lot of weight after going to high school. But I recognized her (and yes she was still amazingly pretty). We talked for a bit. She was still going with the same big headed, tank top wearing, wannabe from our 3rd grade class. :mad: I was still hopelessly infautuated with her

bout 4 or 5 years after that, a routine physical turns up blood in my stool. The doctor wants me to get a colonoscopy to check for anything in the colon. For those of you who don't know, at that time hey stuck a tube up your ass with a camera in it to look at the colon. so I go in to the proctologist, and guess who greets me at the receptionist desk...it's her friend, Molly something (who was in our class). She tells me that Jennifer also works in the office as the doctor's aide and tells me to say hi.

so I'm lying on the table, and guess who rolls in with the tube machine, Jennifer!!!!! She starts lubricating me for the tube, starts making small talk with me. In the middle of talking about what she did after high school, she stuck the tube in and started moving it around. It was a VERY VERY quiet examination after that, the silence broken only by my farts because of the air pressure that the machine used to keep me from squeezing the tube camera out.

I figure this is at least a 9 on the humiliation scale. The only thing that i can think of which tops this is meeting your former crush at a penile enlargement clinic.

2. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Dude, if we can rate threads in the hangout, im giving you 10 stars.

ROXRAN likes this.
  3. hooroo

hooroo Member

You could be NBC's new Seinfeld.

donkeypunch likes this.
  4. rhino17

rhino17 Member

5. weakfromtoday

weakfromtoday Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Humiliation? She puts tubes in rectums for a living. You rule.

6. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

Yeah that could be a good seinfeld episode.

And yeah thats a very awkward moment.

macho GRANDE likes this.
  7. Astro101

Astro101 Member

Wow. Not what I expected. I'm sorry.

8. Supermac34

Supermac34 President, Von Wafer Fan Club

I thought they put you under for colonoscopies.

9. Outlier

Outlier Member

LOL!!! This is a classic thread. :D

10. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

well, did you ask her out?

11. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

That's the way to look at it.

If she can look you in the face after smelling your farts and shoving a tube up your poohole, that's keeper status right there.

12. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

Me too. :confused:

13. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

"You meet a proctologist at a party, don't walk away. Plant yourself there, because you will hear the funniest stories you've ever heard. See, no one wants to admit to them that they stuck something up there. Never! It's always an accident. Every proctologist story ends in the same way: 'It was a million to one shot, Doc. Million to one'"

14. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

I think that's a 10...unless you are really considering a penile enlargement thingie. (btw: I like the way "thingie" works with that last sentence.)

15. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

If this isn't the Greatest Thread Ever, I don't know what is.

16. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

They do, I've had one.

Did you also get a squirrel stuck in your spokes when you were riding your bike home?

17. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

Actually no. I did this hospital rotation thing back in my school days. One of my very first rotations was with a gastroenterologist. They procedure was a colonoscopy and the patient was groaning the whole time. They might have used some anesthetic, but for some reason it appeared the patient was in pain.

On a side note, I got quite light headed watching that procedure and I had to leave the room. That might have been the worst thing I ever witnessed during my one year of school rotations.

18. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

Are virtual colonoscopies the norm nowadays?

19. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

20. ChrisBosh

ChrisBosh Member

WOW, I would have walked out the door if I knew someone I had a thing for was about to stick something up my a$$...

More importantly, I hope you good health, my brother has Colitis, same thing I'm guessing you may have, have a quick recovery from whatever the case may be.