1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Moron] Stupid Trump Tweets

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by CometsWin, Jan 2, 2018.

1. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

No....you said you believed it:

"Eh to be fair, Obama did mess up in his recent speech saying he was the first president from Kenya. I do believe he actually was but I don’t think it really matters.

2. mockster

mockster Member

Your right I should’ve worded it differently. I believe there’s a good chance he was based on sketchy stuff but there is no definitive fact saying he isn’t

3. mockster

mockster Member

There ya go

Could’ve easily been a slip up but still sketchy

4. bobrek

You must think the birth certificate he provided is false if you say there is no definitive proof.

5. arkoe

arkoe (ง'̀-'́)ง

It was admittedly non sequitur.

I am not sure how sarcasticly mentioning Trump's refusal to release his tax returns 1) implied you were a conservatice 2) implied you were a Trump supporter 3) insulted Trump.

6. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Are you a Russian though?

mockster likes this.
  7. mockster

mockster Member

No definitive proof that he is not a citizen

8. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

We have the most inept and corrupt administration of all time, led by someone accused of criminal conspiracy, financial crimes and obstruction of justice... now remind me how the "Democrat solution" could possibly be worse?

9. bobrek

So... just say it.... you must think the birth certificate he has provided is fake.

No Worries likes this.
  10. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Obama proved he was born in Hawaii. It isn't a possibility that he was born anywhere else. It has been proven.

11. mockster

mockster Member

To me this comment just shows your not willing to even accept the notion that Hillary was the same exact thing except is nicer to your face about it

I mean she lies like crazy, rigged the dnc and was involved in the whole email scandal and this isn’t even going into her past

Yes I agree that the trump administration is crazy corrupt and all over the place. Not gonna argue any of that

But with that said hasent every administration?

It appears to be the same thing over and over.

Obama administration was caught doing many corrupt and wrong things and the right Harped and the left deflected. Same goes with bush.

So is it just who’s more corrupt or just not as corrupt?.

Don’t get me wrong though that’s not an excuse for trump I want him out of office. He’s so unprofessional.

12. mockster

mockster Member

Im agreeing with you

“There is no proof that says he’s not born here”??

I think it’s a posssbility sure but I think y’all have way overblown this conversation

13. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

Your facts are not correct. She doesn't lie to the same extent Trump does. The DNC didn't follow their own guidelines in Hillary's favor. I haven't seen any proof that she is the one behind that.

Not every administration has been crazy corrupt. The Carter administration had one guy who gave people unsecured loans. Obama had little to no corruption. I believe you are wrong about that. But even administrations like Reagan's where there was a lot of corruption didn't rise to the same level of Trump's.

But yes, in a two party system it is often about who is the least corrupt out of two corrupt politicians.

Nook likes this.
  14. mockster

mockster Member

I would say there pretty equal, whatever gets the votes.

Obama administration was decently corrupt but we tend to brush it under the rug or forget about it

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.wa...2018/may/21/obama-administration-was-corrupt/

^^ I just referenced this as a quick article, also Obama meddling with Israel’s election kinda just forgotten

Also please don’t mistake me bringing these to light seem as I’m defending trump because it appears everyone turns it into to that. I just feel like people here are more democratic leaning

15. bobrek

The next time I vote for a Democratic candidate for President or Senator, will be the first time.

16. No Worries

The state of Hawaii proved that Obama was born there.

Anyone who thinks that Obama is not a US citizen is willfully ignorant.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  17. No Worries

Only 13 minutes? Trump can lie for hours and hours and hours.

18. No Worries

[​IMG]

JuanValdez likes this.
  19. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

That video doesn't equate the two. It has actually been documented. Trump lies way more. There isn't a question and it isn't a matter of opinion.

The report that showed Obama supported opponents of Netanyahu didn't show that he actually did anything wrong. That isn't a scandal. It wasn't illegal.

I'm disappointed the effort didn't succeed in ousting Bibi. The guy is known to be corrupt.

20. mockster

mockster Member

Well I
    Funny thing is your still here sitting here “but trump does this” that doesn’t excuse the fact that she’s just as much a liar

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.wa...ama-admin-sent-taxpayer-money-oust-netanyahu/