1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Moron] Stupid Trump Tweets

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by CometsWin, Jan 2, 2018.

1. mockster

mockster Member

He’s a well known politician and didn’t have it?. Regardless it’s beyond the point now, I’m just saying I don’t think it’s out of the realm of possibility but it doesn’t mean anything. I’m not trying to “take down” Obama’s because I’m just open to the idea of it.

2. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

I support facts regardless of which party the facts support. There are absolutely no facts indicating Obama was born outside the USA.

3. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Legit Link pls. And hat tip on your superior trolling.

4. adoo

adoo Member

specify one such evidence !

just because the bigot Trump had repeated the convenient lie, originated by the nut case Alex Jones, for 5+ years
    doesn't make it evidence !

#1004 adoo, Aug 10, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
  5. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

Lol at mockster just asking the questions with an open mind that people are talking about

Nook, Buck Turgidson and mockster like this.
  6. arkoe

arkoe (ง'̀-'́)ง

Kind of like how Trump can't find his tax return?

No Worries likes this.
  7. mockster

mockster Member

Oh no you got me!!

Guess what I’m not a conservative and I don’t support trump

Team politics at its finest

8. bobrek

Obama did say it....but essentially meant that he is of 'Kenyan heritage'. Just like I am of 'Polish Heritage'.

"Three years ago, I visited Kenya as the first sitting American president to come from Kenya."

9. bobrek

Got any facts to back up your birth certificate belief?

10. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

"team politics" is the new "independents" (read, republicans unwilling to take responsibility for electing and supporting trump) complaint about Democrats...

[​IMG]

11. mockster

mockster Member

I never said I believed it. I just said stated that their was a lot of sketchy ness involved with the whole thing. A lot of contridictions that he was born in “Hawaii” and his brother claiming he was born in Kenya [Which he may have been paid off]. He slipped up and said he was the first president from Kenya.

He also had an old ID that had “foreign student” on it

Regardless we can drop it in not honestly that concerned I just keep an open mind.

I’m sorry I insulted your lord and savior

12. B-Bob

[​IMG]

If you decry "team politics," (and any person who loves their country should), you shouldn't put ridiculous words in peoples' mouths, right?

I haven't heard anyone in this thread speaking reverently about #44. They just think it's absolutely stupid if the debunked birther thing comes up, yet again, when #44 is no longer relevant at all, in a thread that is actually about #45, who is currently our chief executive and therefore a million times more relevant to discussion.

Rolling eyes at birthirism is not equal to putting anyone on a pedestal.

Nook likes this.
  13. B-Bob

He also likes to deadpan jokes about this, but whatever, I did not see it.

This kid is still going on ignore b/c he's neither independent nor libertarian.

14. arkoe

arkoe (ง'̀-'́)ง

I never claimed you were or did.

15. mockster

mockster Member

Speaking of me?, I’m fine with it. I don’t get questioning things?. The subject was brought up I didn’t bring it up myself.

Lol your right I view more towards libertarian but I’m more just a free thinking American. It’s whatever you can try to downplay me because I even questioned your “side” even though it appears you have a clear bias

I don’t support trump so what exactly am I then, just not playing into your agenda and thoughts.

I came from the Democratic Party intially so I’m an undercover troll for the conservatives huh? Lmao

#1015 mockster, Aug 10, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
  16. mockster

mockster Member

Once again I never say I believed in, I just stated that it could be a possibility. It came up and I quoted on it. Eat a snickers dude.

17. mockster

mockster Member

No but you insulted trump for something he hides as of it was going to effect me in anyway?.

18. Buck Turgidson

Who is "mockster" and why is he here, other than for us to mock?

He may be the most pathetic of the "I never supported Trump but..." crowd.

19. mockster

mockster Member

I don’t support trump at all, crazy to think this guy is president but Democrats solution was hilliary

So I think it’s fair to say both sides are totally oblivious and are defiantly in competition to be the most idiotic

20. mockster

mockster Member

But what?, tell me what I’m buting?, did I support any of his policies or his character?.

Oh no I said that I have questions about Obama being from USA, typical democratic mob mentality when you question anything

I’m not even saying it’s legit my god

Thing is I didn’t even bring up the conversation intially.

All you people are is proving that you will defend your side and dismantle anyone who brings up a conversation.