1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Morey - Words vs Actions

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DaDakota, May 24, 2010.

1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

He is better at D, but he got blown by a LOT this year too......

DD

2. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Yet the Rockets were better defensively with him on the court, and as you told us, he didn't have to play with "Shane, Chuck and Hayes" .

That must make David Andersen and Carl Landry the best defensive frontcourt in the league.

3. LongTimeFan

LongTimeFan Contributing Member

:grin:

4. DaDakota

[​IMG]

DD - the RIGHTEOUS !

:grin:

5. ASidd_1990

ASidd_1990 Rookie

Wow, you really think highly of yourself. :rolleyes:

No wonder why your the punching bag of the BBS! :grin:

6. DaDakota

LOL - it is just my opinion Captain banned a lot.

I get the same guys in every thread sniping.....and you...are one of those....

Kings like me can not get bothered by serfs like you.

Wait for the shake Asidd, wait for the shake.....

;)

DD

7. ASidd_1990

ASidd_1990 Rookie

Haha! You think your the King? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The only King on this board is Clutch and everybody else just a follower.

8. DaDakota

Hmmm, Clutch is more like the diety........

As for following, not my thing.

I am your King !!!!

Now go get me a JUICE BOX !

DD

#188 DaDakota, May 24, 2010
    Last edited: May 24, 2010
  9. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

this is another DD argue with the rest of the board with vague opinions so I know I can't necessary be wrong

I think Morey does need to listen to DD after all DD wrote this amazing argument on the art of making a deal

When I post this there are roughly like 185 or so replies to this thread DD by himself has over 50 of them, thats right over 25% of the replies

I've tried to debate in the past at times it was fine, other times he would conveniently skip over the replies that would invalidate his argument and he then would repeat the same thing over and over.

all I have learnt is to just ignore any of his posts in the GARM, (all the other forums he's fine in)

I think the final straw for me was when he kept hijacking the video highlight threads ScolaisBallin made with his own AB > Lowry arguments and Chase is god arguments. He started to b**** back and forth on that and everyone forgot what the thread was for and the work and effort ScolaisBallin put into his video in a way went unnoticed people were too busy arguing with you on that. That was not far for ScolaisBallin

I've just accepted that DD will always believe that if he repeats the same **** 100 times he has to be right hence for my own sanity have place the guy on my ignore list. I encourages others to try to do the same, but everyone their own.

I have no ill will whatsoever to DD and he is a nice guy who loves the Rockets more than the majority of the members on here, but at least to me his antics have gotten real old along with his sometimes condescending manner of his posts.

DD, as much as you want to say "improve the garm" your circular arguments and constant derailments hurt the GARM FAR MORE in my eyes than the duplicate/"noob" threads that are made

3 people like this.
  10. DaDakota

Horse crap !

You come into my thread and throw down that unecessary rant. Of course I have a lot of posts in this thread, it is one I started and am here backing up my points.

That is sort of what a message board is all about.....I am not sure why you thought it necessary to come into a thread and say this...probably to try to get some cheap rep points at my expense.

Either way, I have always been respectful of your posts, even though some of your posts can get annoying, but hey, who cares, right? Que cera cera.....

Why are you even in this thread? Seriously? What did you hope to accomplish other than being snippy?

I am having a bit of fun with a poster that has been banned and another one who has been on my jock for years in Sam Fisher, so you just randomly decide to chime in?

Wow- desperate to get that next shiny green dot...

Pathetic.

And totally uncalled for.......

As for what hurts the GARM.........that is not me, as you said...put me on ignore......otherwise you apparently are not strong enough to handle a few words that you don't like......

What a cowardly move.....taking a topic that we are debating about the Rockets and making it personal......unbelievably weak...and clearly another case of sucking up - all too typical.

DD

#190 DaDakota, May 24, 2010
  11. ASidd_1990

ASidd_1990 Rookie

[​IMG]

Don't be comin into my threads, Okaayy! :rolleyes:

LOL, don't post threads in the GARM then. People have the right to post where ever they want!

Who in the hell are you to tell people where and where not to post? Huh?

12. DaDakota

I know, I know.

DD

13. ASidd_1990

ASidd_1990 Rookie

Wow, really?

Haha!

Your a straight punk!

14. DaDakota

Ignored.

DD

15. ASidd_1990

ASidd_1990 Rookie

PS, I never changed my moniker.

Where da hell do you get this bs from?

Your talking outta your ass kid!

16. ASidd_1990

ASidd_1990 Rookie

I know, I know.

17. DaDakota

You know what really hurts the GARM? When people make things personal instead of simply debating about the topic at hand.

If they don't like the posts, just ignore them, but coming in and making things personal is pathetic and childish.

And honestly some folks have been doing that on here for years.

As your King, I command you stop, less it will be off with your heads !

;)

DD

#197 DaDakota, May 24, 2010
    1 person likes this.
  18. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

What a crap thing to do, Yo Yo.

19. Yak

Yak Member

Ending your replies with a self-indulged comment or blatantly poking, yet subtly scathing remark, is kind of pretentious and inappropriate.

And the smiley doesn't make it all better.

But as for the topic at hand, I really don't think any of this Bosh talk is simply to drive down the price of Scola's contract. Morey knows we need a legitimate star, and at this time, our best option is Chris Bosh. Will he lead us to a championship? Maybe not, but you have to take that chance.

And although you might say Scola provides nearly what Bosh does at a fraction of the price, you're missing key factors such as the amount of attention demanded (like double teams), TFG%, how each player scores, how each player defends, etc.

20. Garner

Garner Member