1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Morey: We won't tank. Ever.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by HMMMHMM, Apr 25, 2012.

1. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

I know you're being :rolleyes:, and no one should blame Lowry, but he did come back too soon. He played poorly, and Dragic's play (the chemistry he developed as starter with the other players) suffered too.

But, yeah, other than Camby playing with one arm and no back, Dalembert pouting thanks to his demotion, mental and physical exhaustion, lack of a go-to player, playing with no iron will while losing to the teams with playoffs at stake (whose coaches and players KNEW they had to bring the heat), and a general organization curse that says the Rockets must continue to destroy what fan base they have left, I'd say, YES, it's all Lowry's fault.

What's this thread about again? :confused: :)

2. jocar

jocar Member

Blake Griffin *
    Hasheem Thabeet
    James Harden *
    Tyreke Evans *
    Ricky Rubio

That always makes me lol
    poor grizzlies

3. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Dragic's play must be very sensitive then since it suffered even when Lowry wasn't in the game or was playing 18 minutes off the bench.

Either it was Lowry having a magical cosmic drain on Dragic, or it was Dragic cooling off a bit and regressing back to the mean....not sure which is more likely...

4. YallMean

YallMean Member

Folks, it's official, we are in the tanking mode starting ... now.

5. YallMean

YallMean Member

Sam, why are you always so mad?

6. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Just look at your own username. ;)

7. bleedroxred79

bleedroxred79 Member

my god...what's it gonna take for morey to convince les to tank. How about we hire Dom Cobb and use inception techniques. I'm pretty sure all of us can think of a good reason for les to "naturally" come up with this :p

8. seyton

seyton Member

WE TANKIN BABY WE TANKIN!!!!!

9. clos4life

clos4life Member

I'm fine with tanking but can't we at least get better assets for the players we are trading away? Jeez, we just got robbed.

10. seyton

seyton Member

that makes no sense. Every bad trade gets us closer to the best asset there is, more balls.

Ping pong balls.

11. thetatomatis

thetatomatis Member