1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Morey wants Dragic back - (Twitter)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TxCowboy96, Apr 26, 2012.

1. cardpire

cardpire Member

damn, what a cool gm! he's going to make sure gogi gets our messages!

make sure you give him an ipad too, daryl.

2. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Need a ride in a nice red truck with other Rocket fans.....

Just make the team better DARYL !

DD

3. Dreamin

Dreamin Member

It doesnt mean Rox will compete against other teams for his services. It just means they want fans to ask Dragic to sacrifice bigger pay+bigger role.

They need to guarantee him a bigger role and a competitive salary. Then the fans wont have to ask-tel Dragic anything.

4. Doctor Robert

Doctor Robert Contributing Member

Lot of a-holes on this board lately.

1 person likes this.
  5. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Let the chase begin!!!!!:grin:

6. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

I've just had enough of the semantic r****dation.

7. jaxwithanx

jaxwithanx Member

Well, if you can step outside the natural cynicism free-flowing through these boards. A tweet like that takes 15 seconds to fire off and any support that possibly comes from it couldn't possibly hurt....

....so I'm not sure this is what y'all should be mad at. But frustration over Morey failing to pull together an actual trade or signing of note....totally warranted.

8. Kwame

Kwame Contributing Member

This is just embarrassing.

9. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

Almost all non stars are treated like assets by all teams (a team might have 1 club culture guy, like miami and haslem), the issue with Martin was that Morey seemed to imply to Martin that he was more than a high scoring role player.

10. hunter399

hunter399 Member

Dragic really enjoys playing in Houston and loves the staff here. I bet he stays.

11. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

LOL I'm sure Dragic is mature enough to not make a decision because of the fanbase.

The ball is in Daryl's court. Dragic has made his wishes known: he wants financial security and career security (by becoming a starter).

What's your response, DM?

12. stefanb

stefanb Member

I have a great and innovative idea to bring him back next season guys! Let's get all of ClutchFans to gather money together and buy Goran Dragic a....YEAH THAT'S RIGHT!..AN I-PAD! That will surely make him want to stay in Houston.

13. stefanb

stefanb Member

Damn it, you beat me to the "i-pad" line. :grin:

14. hitman1900

hitman1900 Member

I don't know about anyone else but I'm seeing Morey less and less of a "genius" everyday.

15. rocketsmetalspd

I have good feeling not great though that Dragic will be down here in RGV for preseason practices and game against the Thunder this October.

16. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Morley needs to step back from so much PR. At least until he accomplishes something decent.

Asking fans to tweet Dragic is pointless, just pay the man and give him the ball, no excuses.

DD

17. meh

meh Contributing Member

I propose you guys show Morey just how horrible his twitter message is by telling Dragic that he sucks and needs to leave town ASAP. This is the only way to show Morey who's the boss. Show him that a GM should never, ever ask the fans to do anything to help secure resigning a FA.

If you don't hit Morey where it hurts, by preventing him from signing FAs that may help the team, Morey may try to write similar twitter messages in the future. God forbid he tries to help his odds of resigning a player using fans. That's just simply unacceptable. And fans need to speak up against him.

So please, only send horrible twitter messages to Dragic. Because if you tell Dragic that you want him, you'll only play into Morey's plans for mediocrity.

18. Thefabman

Thefabman Member

I want Hakeem back - (Twitter)

19. gogigorangone

gogigorangone Member

Dragic tweets and updates facebook time to time. Hes a humble guy :)

20. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

Translation - we've made it clear we want him back, so if he doesn't accept our lowball offer and bolts, it isn't our fault. We wanted him to stay, after all.