1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Morey to be on 790

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Horry33, Jul 9, 2012.

1. arjun

arjun Member

2. thetatomatis

thetatomatis Member

Your strategy is to talk out your ass about Moreys strategy that somehow showed everyone up on how smart it is. When it hasnt. I dont need a strategy because I am not the GM. I dont get paid like he does to make mistakes constantly. What he has done is gone to the rebuilding strategy because all of his plans failed. That is not misinformation. Thats transformation that happened in front of everyones eyes. Yes it is a positive direction.

Come back with something good when Morey has signed someone significant. I know you will be waiting a year. So enjoy the wait.

3. sjackson0

sjackson0 Contributing Member

LMAO!!!!

4. thetatomatis

thetatomatis Member

Yeah its that time. Time for Morey and his followers to explain themselves now. Not the other way around. Thats how it works when you are not performing up to the talk.

5. Sanity2disChaos

I see you all missed the point.... Riley demeanor and disposition is attractive regardless. He exudes what a personwhat a likable person in his position should be.but Miami was still a choice and I recall lebron commenting on wanting to play for Riley etc....that speaks volumes in recruiting top players.... you would be surprised how many decisions are based on emotion by players. They are somewhat divas and you have to stroke there egos and appeal to them atleast. It is the nature of the beast like it or not .

6. Sanity2disChaos

And batum told you how he felt I'm sure....but we still can't get second tier all -stars like Gordon to sign....smh... OK..

7. pass_to_Hakeem

LOL ^

8. Mav-Hater

Mav-Hater Contributing Member

Anyone else notice that the artist formerly known as DD removed all of his posts from this thread and all the posts from his "Stealth ID"? What was his Morey hater ID Carl herrera? Have you found his new one? I guess we will all have to keep an eye out in all the over pay to keep Dragic posts and Morey is worthless threads to see who spews the most rhetoric or flip flops to a different tune next week!! As a tribute to the artist, I am signing off this post

MH

9. Little Bit

Little Bit Member

I absolutely agree with you. You can tell by the interviews. He's negative and sarcastic. I wish they would just promote Finch already and fire his ass.

10. MethodM

MethodM Member

DRAGIC WAS OUR STAR!

11. thetatomatis

thetatomatis Member

Flip flopping guys who now want to rebuild/tank now that morey is doing it. Where you at? I always wanted to rebuild. :) Flip floppers.