1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Morey looking at International Free Agents

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Deuce, May 20, 2019.

1. basketballholic

Wrong

BigShasta likes this.
  2. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

Hey guys, a new batch of unplayable dudes for the 2020 playoffs!

3. Jontro

Jontro Member

i am excite for teh bench!

daywalker02 likes this.
  4. topfive

topfive CF OG

Something tells me the guys listed in two tweets aren't the ONLY players Morey's going to be looking at over the next couple of months.

5. juanm34

juanm34 Member

Just like Morley, I too shop at thrift stores...........

6. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

It's fappen-ing.

7. Vivi

Vivi Member

Probably just baits for Presti, you know he's going to sign those guys as soon as he reads the Rockets have interest in them :D

topfive likes this.
  8. anchel

anchel Member

Jeff Taylor from Real Madrid comes to my mind. I actually think Llull's time as the NBA player we envisioned has past.
    But Morey was interested in Taylor last season and he has actually shot even better this year. I could see the Rockets offering him a vet min. I think he's a free agent this summer.

saleem likes this.
  9. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

alethios likes this.
  10. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

did you have that same energy when we got Bev?

D-rock and Williamson like this.
  11. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Yeah, my guess is that the Rockets use the full T-MLE on a player. Then hope to really hit on some Vet Min guys. Maybe one of those hits ends up being a *playoff rotation guy.* You do that, and execute on the Butler deal and you are in business.

lilbird20 likes this.
  12. T for 3

T for 3 Member

Says the guy whose always wrong.

So, what exactly do you think is gonna happen? Who are we gonna get?

13. basketballholic

The guy who is always wrong about this team winning a championship with Capela in the top of our rotation thinks we are getting either Jimmy Butler, Justise Winslow, Otto Porter, or Kelly Oubre jr. after we make granddaddy offers for AD, Lebron, Beal, and possibly KD (if we can prove his Achilles is ok) and get rejected.

The guy who is always wrong about Harden not winning a championship while averaging over 4.1 turnovers a game thinks both Ego and Capela are getting traded.

The guy who is always wrong when he tells you that Bruno and House Jr and Boban and Hassan and others are ready to play in the NBA and should be signed for the minimum for value thinks we will operate with a hard cap next season.

The guy who is always wrong about Steph Curry being better than Aaron Brooks and Steph and Ricky being the two best point guards in the 2009 draft and Luka, Trae, and JJJ being the three best players in the 2018 draft dnd that Lowry was better than Brooks and that Lowry was a trade target when he was still on TNT bench in Memphis and Rafer was bricking teardrops thinks we will sign a vet center at the minimum who will be either equivalent or a better defensive rebounder and just as good a switch defender as Capela was this year.

The guy that is wrong when he told you that the Jazz would be better than the Nuggets in 2017-18 and that JJ Redick would be have one od the top ten careers in his draft class thinks the Thunder will tear it down to get out of the luxury tax this coming season and they are trying desperately to move Westbrook right now.

That's all from the guy that is wrong about about everything....... for now. I'll be back with now wrong stuff later.

:D

14. Vivi

Vivi Member

Seems like we can take Taylor out of the list, just resigned with Real Madrid for 3 years.

D-rock, mikol13 and saleem like this.
  15. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

D-rock likes this.
  16. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

D-rock likes this.
  17. treyk3

treyk3 Member

I'm all about bringing in as many point guards as possible while CP3 and MDA are still here. They are by far the best two guys to find us our PG of the future.

18. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

Which part specifically?

19. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

If either of those guys has Tomas Satoransky like game then yeah, worth a look!

D-rock and jch1911 like this.