1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Morey asked about trading for Dirk Nowitzki after signing Dwight

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by HTown5933, Nov 22, 2013.

1. clos4life

clos4life Member

Dirk is an amazing player. Sure, it sucks having to play him 4 times a year and his douchiness, but when you look at it overall, the dude is what you would want in your team. If I was the Mavs I would hope he wouldn't leave the team. You don't want your HOFer player to play out his last year in a Raptors uniform.

2. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

I would leave it up to Dirk, but trading Dirk to a contnder would be in everybody's best interest. The Mavs are out of title contention, and Dirk only has a year or 2 left as a go to option. Does it really bother anybody that much that dream spent his last year in Toronto?

If you could get Parsons, Asik, Jones and a #1, that gives you a solid foundation to try to rebuild, instead of the slow spiral to awful like the Rockets expierienced in Dream's last few years.

3. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

haha somebody needs to do a NBA GMs on Facebook thing