1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Morey Admits That James Harden Gets Treated Like He Owns the Rockets: Jeremy Lin is not Surprised by

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Stormy1234, Dec 7, 2016.

1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

This suggests that Les does not concern himself enough with day to day business, Harden can say almost whatever he wants, and gets it.

Morey jealous?

2. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Questions questions... Doubts doubts. Ending an article with a question mark is weak unless it's rhetorical.

I've got neither about Harden. He's the best player in the NBA right now. That may change again if LeBron beasts in the playoffs, but for now he's the best. I might vote for Westbrook for MVP because of the triple double angle, but there's no doubt in my mind which of these guys is the better player.

Every player has shortcomings. LeBron can't get over the hump without two Allstars who take a backseat to him, Curry is too small and fragile to be on a team without spacers like Durant/Klay, Durant can't close games out, Westbrook has to be a chucker to get his numbers, Harden is weak on defense. It's all conjecture that gets sorted out by winning a lot of games.

Les is smart to hitch his wagon to Harden. Morey is in Les' wagon. This offseason Les' took the reigns and that's a big difference that we're seeing now.

Mazulis and Stormy1234 like this.
  3. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

At this point I think posting this dudes articles should be a bannable offense.

4. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

This is garbage.

5. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

What the **** is this garbage? Chris Baldwin's articles must be banned from Clutchfans. OP you must know better. Chris Balding is the dumbest writer on the planet, a Lin nuthugger and caters for clicks from the lowest denominator of sports fans (Lin Fans)

[Premium Post]

Delete Thread. Ban OP.

6. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

Smart asses that think they know it all need a swift hard punch to the gut.

7. RocketWalta

RocketWalta Member

Guy writes for a free paper so he has to do a hit piece on Harden into ground to get attention. Is that how it's done? So the guys a Lin apologist. Hmm. Geuss you gotta find a niche! Hack.

8. Stormy1234

Stormy1234 Member

So Sorry didn't know. Was posting it because I could not believe what he wrote

9. cdrive

cdrive Contributing Member

That chode couldn't even write an article about Houston cuisine and Celibri-chef David Chang without mentioning "Lin Only Haters."

10. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

11. TdashDUB

TdashDUB Contributing Member

Check out his Twitter "About me" section

12. cdrive

cdrive Contributing Member

Check this utter bulls**t out:

Huge Celebrity Chef Touts Houston as America’s Next Food Capital in National Mag — Thanks to Jeremy Lin

An internationally-renowned celebrity chef is declaring Houston “the next food capital” in America. And it all started with Jeremy Lin.

David Chang — of Momofuku fame — pens a love letter to H-Town in the new issue of GQ magazine. In the piece, Chang admits that the only reason he ever started visiting Houston and trying its food is because Lin left the Knicks to sign with the Houston Rockets. Chang, a huge Lin believer, apologizes for the tweet he sent out at the time that rattled Houston’s food community — and triggered a bunch of speculative new restaurant stories.

Chang tweeted that he would open a Momofuku in Houston just to be able to watchLin play.

He never did, of course. But Chang did start visiting the Bayou City on the regular — and soon fell in love with the food (
    if not, we presume the often Lin Only Hating Rockets fans).

Seriously dude?

13. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

One WCF appearance but other than that, the Harden era is netting about the same level of success so far. Let's hope this season changes that.

14. Fantasma Negro

stopped reading at:
    Good day sir

15. fchowd0311

I think averaging almost 6 turnovers per game is also a short coming . He REALLY needs to bring that number down. I think it's possible because so many of his turnovers are so easily avoidable especially the cross court touchdown pass he always tries to accomplish but fails 50% of the time.

don grahamleone likes this.
  16. Gakatron

Gakatron Contributing Member

I like that he seems to be saying Lin is a star player. Lel.

17. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but mine is that cutting it to 5 flat would be plenty for a guard with his role. He's PG and SG at the same time. He should avg more turnovers because there's more opportunity to do so. Also, he's at 5.7, not far to go IMHO.

18. fchowd0311

It's just I see half of his turnovers are unforced, it should go down even more. He just tends to make very lazy bounce passes and full court heaves too many times for me to believe that he can't limit his turnovers under 4 a game. He just flat out gets to careless with the ball. He haphazardly brings the ball up. He hardly pays attention to defenders that lagged behind sneak behind him to try to steal the ball. He's just too careless with the ball and I think a large part of that is due to him believing he's 'the king' of the organization. Some players have the maturity of having that mentality and still put forth all the concentration and effort on the court still. Some players don't. I hope Harden isn't the latter.

James Harden is creating too many extra offensive possessions for the opposing team with his turnovers. It's a problem that needs to be alleviated if this team wants to crack into the Warriors/San Antonio/Clippers stratosphere.

don grahamleone likes this.
  19. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

I agree that my problem with his turnovers are that he has too many that are just out of laziness. Dribbling off his own foot, etc. Live ball turnovers that lead to fast breaks are terrible.

20. marky :)

marky :) Member

"Cant co-exist with other star players" then names Lin & Portions