1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

More teacher/student sex...this time, in Katy!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by A-Train, Mar 4, 2007.

1. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/4601541.html

Katy teacher charged with sex abuse after being caught in car with student

A Katy eighth-grade math teacher was charged with sexual abuse of a child after she was discovered with a student in a car parked in an isolated area in far west Harris County early Saturday morning.

Emily S. Willis, 28, was arrested by a Harris County Sheriff's deputy who found the McDonald Junior High School teacher in a car with a student parked near Greenhouse Road and West Little York.

She was released on a $10,000 bond.

Steve Stanford, Katy school district spokesman, said Willis started teaching at McDonald in August. She had just been certified to teach last May.

He did not know the age of the student found with Willis or if the student was in her class. Willis taught eighth-grade algebra.

He said Willis will not return to her classroom today and her status with the school district will be determined this week.

2. JaWindex

JaWindex Contributing Member

Mmm, I think I'll change my future career plans to include teacher. Then, I can comfort all these lonely women...

3. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

No pics???

4. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

Useless without pics.

5. WWR

WWR Member

Remember when this trend first started a few years ago? Everyone was eager to read and listen to the news...............find out what happened...?

Now it is like someone running a red light being written up in the paper. Doesn't even interest me anymore.

It is like a trend now or something. :eek:

6. yo

yo Contributing Member

this is getting ridiculous.... actually a while ago. it's like a fad now.

where was this fad in my day...

7. Mr. Mooch

Mr. Mooch Contributing Member

That's what you get for skipping church on Sundays.

8. hooroo

hooroo Member

Here's another incident.

http://www.thedalleschronicle.com/news/2007/02/news02-15-07-01.shtml

9. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

Of course it wasn't gonna be a regular name like Stephanie or Michelle. Had to be ol' GEORGIE

Back to the Teachers Gone Wild, would ANY of the young male victims actually consider themselves victims lol? Though i'm wishing my teachers were much more concerned with my well being like that, still doesnt take away the severity of the offense.

10. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

you would be a victim at any age with grandma georgie :eek:

all my teachers were not hittable, so I don't think I missed out...except for my english teacher in HS, but she was already knocked up.

11. Hmm

Hmm Member

you mean to tell me you had room for standards with all that sex permanantly occupying your young pubescent male mind.. ?

exploding hormones and erections throughout your day, from morning to night with little to no control with the littlest or no stimulation for provocation and what not?

But, of coures, if you're just saying... had one of your non-hittable teachers "presented", you wouldn't have mind.. but, since they didn't, it was nothing to miss... then, allright. :eek:

12. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

Haha I totally went to McDonald. Some of my favorite teachers were the ones I had at MDJH. Mrs. Kraus, you were the best English teacher ever!!!!

My eighth grade math teacher sucked, though. In the figurative sense. Miss Branch, if you still work at McDonald, start actually EXPLAINING the algebra when you teach it! You wonder why you can't find a man...stop being a raging b****!

13. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

Dude, we totally need some pics...8th grade? That is crazy...

14. Yaozer

Yaozer Member

Hell yeah! where were they when I was 11?!

15. SWTsig

SWTsig Contributing Member

i'm gonna re-enroll in high school.

16. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Good luck, PEDRO; you'd be the only one in high school with a mustache... how long did it take you to grow that mustache? :D

Seriously, though, what was the name of that movie where some older dude re-enrolled at a high school with the name Maxwell Houser (cuz he was looking at a coffee canister) ??
    [​IMG]

#16 SwoLy-D, Mar 5, 2007
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2007
  17. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

What about this guy?
    [​IMG]

18. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

We think this recent trend of female teachers having affairs with male students is totally disgusting.

Sincerely,

[​IMG]

19. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

Sorry, did I just read that an 84 year old teacher named "Georgie" had sex with an 11 year old boy? Wow.

20. Pocket Rockets

crazy...so did i...started 7th grade when i moved to katy....unfortunately i have no recollection of it....i wonder why? :confused: thank god my teacher didn't confess :p