1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

More hate crimes against diversity from BLM youth

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Senator, Mar 25, 2021.

1. Senator

Senator Member

https://toofab.com/2021/03/25/teen-...r-eats-driver-in-botched-stun-gun-carjacking/

A movement of pure hate and intolerance for working minorities who work hard, pay taxes and contribute to society. A movement that glorifies rapists, trap houses, assaulters and looks down on those who live with character. Absolutely pathetic, you won't hear the lerbons and jay zs of the faux activist world speak out about this. If they really wanted all lives to matter, they would talk about reducing the disproportional levels of violent crime instead of sweeping it under the rug or glorifying it in a rap song.

2. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Seriously if the stories have nothing to do with BLM quit calling it BLM.

Say what you want to say, not BLM youth, black youth.

You're not implying a movement of pure hatred and intolerance, but a people of pure hatred and intolerance.

Explain why you are you saying a movement of pure hatred when referencing an individual incidence of two teens who did something horrific. Show where this is linked to BLM.

Who's the mod for sub again, because this is pretty overt and purposeful racism.

AleksandarN and Andre0087 like this.
  3. Senator

Senator Member

BLM is racist, decrying the racist doesn't make someone racist. It is what low IQ people say when they can't present a basic argument .

https://www.blackenterprise.com/bla...-outlines-five-year-plan-to-eliminate-police/

Activist YahNé Ndgo discussed her plan during a segment on Fox News Wednesday saying the police aren’t needed for communities to be safe; change is.

“One of the things that we are demanding over five years is the complete abolition. We don’t want to see any police in our community,” Ndgo told Fox News in an interview Tuesday. “Over the course of those five years, it gives time for the community to begin to build what is needed. We aren’t looking to leave any kind of vacancy around the issue of safety.”

---

BLM wants reparations but no accountability. Hate for the police but no hate for those who actually keep committing violence over and over again. All the laws and regulations won't change the hate that comes from this narrative... and acts of violence it inspires. Absolutely no different to white supremist rhetoric under the guise of "social justice"... sorry, it has NOTHING to do with social justice or equality. This isn't an issue of racism when America has so many successful citizens of all races, it's an issue of not wanting a level playing field.

4. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Oh **** this is like legit bot **** where you aren't even replying to anything I'm saying and are just posting BLM rants

I think @tinman might have a point about bots being in the D&D. I've never seen this dood post outside of threads about black people, mexicans, guns, china, etc

I usually find people who call others racists and bots to be insufferable, but this ... thing? Is making a pretty hard sales pitch

AleksandarN and tinman like this.
  5. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You know the only people I care about are Houston Rockets fans

There’s a group of posters who never post there
    @Clutch

They are missing from GARM like Victor Oladipo from the starting lineup

look at my thread about China and Nike and tell me if you recognize any Rockets Fans from the main section

ThatBoyNick likes this.