1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

More conspiracy theories and websites

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by rockHEAD, Nov 1, 2001.

Tags:
  1. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Contributing Member

NSA Destroying Evidence?

What really happened

Waiting for Rain website

Skolnick's Report

Is this really happening? Citizen, may I see your ID?

What is going on in this series of photos? Why is the building in the lower right creating a plume of smoke when both towers are still standing? Large images, please give them time to load.

Folks, what's happening? Do you believe everything the media throws out to you? Do you believe the media's not throwing out enough?

Call me crazy, but there's a bigger agenda with recent events. Please feel free to discuss your theories...

rH

2. MoonDogg

MoonDogg Member

I believe nothing I read these days..... Amid the propaganda and hidden agendas.....what can you believe:confused:

3. VesceySux

VesceySux Contributing Member

Dear Mr. rockHEAD-
    We've taken the liberty of reporting you to your local authorities, as well as any Section 31 agents operating in your area. Stay where you are, and the nice people in uniforms will be along shortly, to, um, erase your identity and force you to work in the salt mines of Kreblakistan. (Bring a jacket.)

We've also remotely modified the chip the government implanted into your head (at birth). Any time now, you should start receiving pro-government transmissions beamed directly into your brain from an orbiting DirecTV satellite. You'll fall in line like the rest of the mindless sheep in America, or you'll fall... period.

Should you feel the need to go on the lam, remember this: We are everywhere. There is no escape. We will crush you like a bug.

Have a nice day.

Sincerely,
    The People in the Parked Black Van Across the Street

4. rockHEAD

Hey Vescey...

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it...my damn DirecTV system HAS been talking to me!!
    :eek:

rH

5. cson

cson Contributing Member

I believe I'll have another

6. rockHEAD

could this be the building blowing up BEFORE the WTC collapsed?

Secret C.I.A. Site in New York Was Destroyed on Sept. 11
    excerpt:
    "The C.I.A.'s undercover New York station was in the 47-story building at 7 World Trade Center, one of the smaller office towers destroyed in the aftermath of the collapse of the twin towers that morning. All of the agency's employees at the site were safely evacuated soon after the hijacked planes hit the twin towers, the officials said.

I think it's very possible for this building to have been destroyed by the CIA, knowing they were in imminent danger.

In the video stills from the above quoted link there is clearly an explosion BEFORE the collapse. Could this explain the stills?

rH