1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Mobley at Club Shame last night...AFTER HOUR CLUB

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by parlaynhustle, Feb 22, 2004.

Tags:
  1. birat

birat Member

We can say that but he didn't attept to shoot during the first 2 OTs then he missed in the 3rd OT?

2. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

Holy hell this had me rollin'...

:D

3. parlaynhustle

parlaynhustle Contributing Member

club shame is in houston....it is on the other side of the freeway from enron field and right across from dong kyong modeling studio, if ya kno what that place is :D

4. JoeBarelyCares

JoeBarelyCares Contributing Member

The Rockhead Rule.

5. parlaynhustle

i acutally did have a camera phone but it doesnt have a flash and it was really dark in the club since it was a after hours club...and he was surrounded by a lot of girls...

6. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

Dont worry I got pics of Cat Mobley one night at MBAR right before a big game. I'll post them on here tomorrow.

7. parlaynhustle

this was not just a regular club...it was an after hour club and i left at 430 am and he was still there....:rolleyes:

8. 1stflybug

1stflybug Member

Yeah, the 2nd dumbest play I've ever saw.
    The dumbest play ever happened in one of the NCAA game last March: A player stole the thrown-in ball with 1 sec left on the clock, but he started to celebrate jumping and running with the ball in hand, obviously, he was thinking the game was over, well, obviously, Cat was thinking Rox was in the lead! :D

9. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

I guess you missed the Spurs game.