1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

MLB on XM

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Nashvegas, Feb 15, 2005.

1. Nashvegas

Nashvegas Contributing Member

Any of you guys been listening to the new MLB channel Home Plate, ch. 175 on XM radio?

Rob Dibbles and Kevin Kennedy have a show and they interviewed Pete Rose and Jose Canseco today. They are going to reair the interviews at 8pm cst.

I'm addicted already, i've been listening nonstop since I got off work at 5.

Mark Patrick, Larry Bowa are also on the channel.

2. gr8-1

gr8-1 Contributing Member

Is that why Dibbs is no longer on espn with Dan?

3. Yao Wink

Yao Wink Member

IIRC, ESPN either fired or did not renew the contract for Dibble. I liked him, but he did have some crazy comments that he could never back up.

4. BSW

BSW Contributing Member

yeah, I think Dibble sometimes says things just to get people thinking or he is just completely crazy!

5. Another Brother

Another Brother Contributing Member

Thanks for the update, I'm headed out now!

6. Hammer755

Hammer755 Contributing Member

Does that foursome qualify for the Horsemen of the Apolcolypse? Seriously, you couldn't get much worse baseball discussion than from Dibble, Kennedy, Rose, and Canseco.