1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

MJ does H-Town's own Chamillionaire dirty

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by spdngyns69, Oct 20, 2009.

1. hjg877

hjg877 Member

Another reason to hate the Jordan family:

What a douche.

2. BetterThanEver

BetterThanEver Contributing Member

It's amazing what understanding you bring to greatness. If only one of us could get 1% of that understanding, it would be a better world. :cool:

3. Precision340

Precision340 Member

are you freaking serious?!?! maybe the adidas will make him 1% of what his dad was..... because the nike jordans certainly won't....
    how can you make that demand and haven't done squat to prove you can even be good at that level?? talk about having a silver spoon shoved up your ass... UCF should tell him to go f*** off!! give the scholarship to someone who really wants it!!!

4. Dream Shake 81

5. verse

verse Contributing Member

I hear this story, then I remember Ron Artest broke MJ's ribs in a pickup game, and I smile. :)

6. ubigred

ubigred Contributing Member

I wish Z-Ro asked for that picture......I GUARANTEE you MJ would of took and framed the picture for him.

7. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

I don't claim to understand it. But I don't have a desperation about me to bring it down to my level so I can pretend like I do.

You not understanding the relationship between the media and Jordan and the media and Bonds speaks enough about your knowledge of this topic. Or what Jordan has been synonymous with throughout his career for, and what a individual stat padder like Bonds has been synonymous for.

Fair enough, but it's hard to get over years and years of conditioning yourself to something. We saw that at his hall of fame speech, the factors that still drive him even though he's not a great decision maker when he isn't on the basketball court.

And this is Chamillionaire's side of the story, I wouldn't trust a guy who waves his hands around and makes sarcastic facial expressions when recalling a story. His business is the media.

8. roslolian

roslolian Member

Part of the SWAG? Presence of greatness? Are kidding me? What has Jordan done that is so great? Shoot balls through a hoop? Wow how thoroughly amazing, and what a difference he's making for all humankind :rolleyes:

People like you are the reason why NBA players (and all sports jocks in general) become egotistical bastards. The fact is Jordan is a grown man who has made millions playing a children's game, and its the fans who bought his tix, his jerseys, his shoes who made it possible for him to have the lifestyle he's living now. I'm not saying Jordan should be beholden to each and every random stranger that approaches him, but at the same time just because he's a great ballplayer that doesn't excuse acting like a jerk all the time.

9. roslolian

roslolian Member

Artest's moment of strife= guy throwing beer at him

Jordan's moment of strife = getting asked for a picture by Chamillionaire of all people

One moment of strife will cause even normal, sane people to lose it all and start clobbering someone, while one moment of strife doesn't warrant a cursing out and racist slurs (ironically by one of the same race). Can you guess which is which?

10. Vinsanity

Vinsanity Contributing Member

MJ gets a free pass from me on this one, well because, he's MJ.

11. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Interesting that you accuse of people not understanding greatness, yet you youself is so understanding of all the psychology of "greatness." :rolleyes:

12. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

I agree.

Although that doesn't take anything from Jordan Basketball wise.

Chamilitary man!

13. Ashes

Ashes Member

Cham is a very nice person, at least when I met him he was.

14. Parlett316

Parlett316 Contributing Member

Jordan, more than likely, has no idea who Cham is. When he was with the Wizards he would make fun of Richard Hamilton and the rest of them for listening to rap.

15. FranchiseReDeux

Yeah he used to mess with Cartwright...

Until Cartwright told him that if he didn't stop messing w/ him, that he'd break MJ's legs. Cartwright wasn't going to put up with him. At all.

True story.

16. Ashes

Ashes Member

The point was in the way he responded to the request. Who he responded to isn't an issue. He could have very well said, "No man, not now," and that would've been a hundred times better than how he handled it. I've heard other MJ stories like this with fans.

I don't think greatness is an excuse for rudeness.

17. biggz

biggz Member

[​IMG]

I DONT GIVE A ****, *****!

18. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

maybe he can meet the real champion of Basketball... Hakeem!!!

MJ is pissing on his legend by acting that way. What an idiot.

19. halfling131

halfling131 Member

Jordan's moment of strife was giving his HOF acceptance speech.

20. Classic

Classic Member