1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

MJ does H-Town's own Chamillionaire dirty

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by spdngyns69, Oct 20, 2009.

1. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

This is true. My older brother visited my younger bro and cousin in LA over the summer.

They saw Artest outside of the club and he was really nice to them. They took some pics with him.

He said he had mad love for Houston but that we didn't want to pay him :eek:

2. stthomsfinest

stthomsfinest Member

Well I guess we can add this to the list of douchy behavior that Jordan has expressed like the HOF ceremony.

Dave Chappelle said it best, "They should've never gave ya'll n*ggas money!"

3. blackistan

blackistan Member

I would love to see this on video sounds hilarious but nonetheless pretty mest up on mikes part

4. rocketblaze

rocketblaze Member

Is this true or are you making it up!?!?! :confused:

5. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

my high school government teacher taught willie d - she said he started a riot once in the cafeteria by beating up a guy with his lunch tray.

6. OHMSS

OHMSS Rookie

Jordan is a p***y. I'd kick his ass if he tried that crap with me.

7. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I would like to hear MJs take before I take Cham(Drama queen)s word for it.

8. txppratt

txppratt Contributing Member

mj is a class-less jerk.

seriously. combine that story with his hall of fame induction speech and it sounds like everyone tolerates jordan because he is well... michael jordan.

i'm glad my hero hakeem has class.

9. aussie rocket

aussie rocket Member

I'm only mildly famous but treat my fans like horsecrap.

I like to be the bad guy.

10. freddyg956

freddyg956 Member

i had mad respect for jordan till i saw this and then more people started posting things of how he really is. It's very dissapointing, i wasn't a fan of his but i loved watching him play just like i enjoy kobe, even though i love to hate them. Jordan and all these other athelets would be nothing without us the fans, and the media. So the least he could do is respect another fan for helping him buy that fancy clothes and jewelry, even if he could say, im sorry but im in a hurry, just respect, its not so hard. So that being said, i will not see him the same, never let my kids wear his attire, and share my dissapointment with other people.. sad sad sad as a fan of basketball :confused:

11. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

The really disappointing thing about MJ is that there re no people coming out with good stories about him to counteract these bad one. Even the few poeple I actually know that met him/got his autograph say he was pretty much a jerk. I've been hoping for some othe folks to come out and say "oh, they must have met him on a bad day, because the time I met him he was nice and..." but that doesn't seem to be happening.

Really goes to show what a great PR team and a financially motivated player can accomplish.

12. aghast

aghast Member

13. Man

Man Contributing Member

i'm likin these htown stories

14. Asian Sensation

"I don't like no competition so I guess that I'm greedy. I walk in Michael Jordan's kitchen and walk out with his Wheaties." - Cham from turn my swag on freestyle.

15. Kwame

Kwame Contributing Member

"Real recognize real and all of y'all rappers look the same
    Internet make em gangsta, Facebook is ya game
    Blue's Clues what'cha claim, YouTube where they bang
    Michael Jordan been lame, I been Kobe of the game"

--Cham from Mixtape Messiah 5 (Intro Track)

16. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

jordan did a masterful job of crafting his public image and keeping the world out of his private life. more so than other larger-than-life figures, we really know nothing about who he really is. he never said anything political or spoke out on any important issues (tiger woods learned this from him, imo). he has the influence and the clout to really be a force of change in the non-basketball world, but i think to him making money and marketing himself to do so is more important. its a far cry from a muhammad ali. jordan is only in it for himself.

17. PDJACK7

PDJACK7 Member

Have anyone heard the story of Barkley, MJ and a homeless guy? Well a homeless guy ask them for money and Barkely reached in his pocket to give the guy some money, and MJ said "don't give that m$therf$cker any money let him get a job".

18. theimpossibles1

Clyde rules. He gave me an autograph while he was working. Trooper.

19. theimpossibles1

Also, I have to say I respect Jordan's attitude. He's keepin it real. No matter what he says or does he will always be an icon. There are plenty of celebs you think are real that are signing autographs and faking politeness only because they are afraid to lose their fame. Jordan can't lose his fame, realizes it, and therefore has no hesitation to say what he thinks, when he thinks it. I personally wouldn't curse at and refuse simple requests from strangers, but I don't get recognized by everyone, everyday, everywhere.

20. halfling131

halfling131 Member

Sounds like you'd be just as much of an ******* if you were famous, good thing you aren't :).