1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

MJ does H-Town's own Chamillionaire dirty

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by spdngyns69, Oct 20, 2009.

1. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

My Dad met Jordan golfing while he was on a business trip and Jordan refused to give him an autograph for me because he was afraid we'd sell it on eBay :rolleyes: I understand not wanting to give an autograph but why the hell would MJ give a damn if I sold it on eBay.

2. ReD_1

ReD_1 Rookie

MJ's arrogant? What else is new?

3. Dream Shake 81

Clyde Drexler was/is a much better man than he will ever be. Mj's dad was killed b/c of MJ's gambling debts.

I hate to say it but even Kobe is a better person.

4. Shaud

Shaud Member

Amen Moe, I never understood that neither. You can't even say he was good to teammates because he punched Steve Kerr.

5. Shaud

Shaud Member

Did not know this.

6. sbyang

sbyang Member

Come on, Bonds openly treated people in the press badly. Jordan didn't do that, Jordan was a master with the press.

7. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

He made Space Jam! SPACE JAM!!

8. GlenRice

GlenRice Member

How do you know that?

9. GotGame15

GotGame15 Member

Haha for real! When i was listening to Cham say how MJ reacted, all i could think about was how nice he was on Space Jam loll.

10. th3tak3ov3r

th3tak3ov3r Member

Lol, slim thug wouldn't have done anything.. I once got a haircut where he usually gets his.. and he decided to take a camera phone picture of his barber (friend of his) but the customer, whose hair the barber was cutting, got pissed and smacked his cell phone out of his hand and said, "b**ch, get that ***** out of my face!" ... Slim thug simply replied.."oh, my bad yo..I'm just playin'" ...lol wtf slim thug got punked! ... i'm just saying.......

11. Dream Shake 81

Family ties in Chicago. - it's an understood thing that no one really talks about. But to some it would just be hearsay. It was either MJ's debt or his dads.

12. BasketballReasons

BasketballReasons Contributing Member

I knew MJ was an a**. And to be franck the first time I heard about it I was pretty disapointed myself. Thats also one of the reasons why i've never rooted for a player like him - even though he is a genius of his sport - and rather applaused guys like Deke...

13. halfling131

halfling131 Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_R._Jordan,_Sr.

In other news, Kobe > MJ in respectability in my opinion, not sure if that really means anything though ;).

14. Landryman14

Landryman14 Member

There is no need to be acting like that to anyone. Even though MJ might not be in the NBA anymore everyone should be treated with respect. This is very disappointing coming from one of the greatest to ever play.

15. iRonRon

iRonRon Member

I had a substitute today who apparently taught Mike Jones, Chamillionaire, and Slim Thug (I think this is true because an Indian lady as old as here would not know who they were otherwise) and she said that Mike Jones was a straight up idiot, Chamillionaire didn't care, and Slim thug was brilliant, but because of his financial situation couldn't aspire to become all he could be.

16. kikimama

kikimama Member

Slim Thug was at my aunt's store and tried to buy a dozen white t-shirts. He tried to haggle, said he only had enough money for 11 shirts. My aunt who sells t-shirts with his face on them, took one away and sold Slim Thug 11 shirts. True story.

17. DwangBoy

DwangBoy Member

If you're going to take away anything from MJ, be grateful that each and every one of us will have a more happy and fulfilling life than MJ will ever have..

The guy does not seem to ever be content, and going around saying "F this N*gga"... really? what a waste of talent and money.. I feel bad for him.. I don't believe humility is in his vocabulary.. he would prob marry himself if it were legal and Rodman didn't beat him to it.

18. FFz

FFz Member

damn... all that for just a picture.

19. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

I'm ashamed I ever clamoured for the shoes now. I had some black and blue 1's, some Space Jam ones, some IV remakes in '99, and some black and green "Ferrarri" ones.

Money wasted.

20. SuperHighFly

SuperHighFly Member

Funny thing is that a guy like Artest is 100 times nicer to fans then Jordan will ever be