1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Mitchell Report-Whose Name Do You Want to See?

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Rocketman95, Dec 12, 2007.

1. tulexan

tulexan Member

MLB better hope that A-Rod isn't on that list. That would be the death blow to the home run record. Canseco said that he has stuff on A-Rod that will be in his next book. I wonder if he spoke to Mitchell too.

2. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

ha, you mean the one held by Barry Bonds? It's just a number, who cares.

3. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Baseball lifers care. If you don't care, go to a thread to discuss something you do care about.

4. tulexan

tulexan Member

The one guy who I really don't want to see named and am pretty sure isn't on the list is Ken Griffey Jr. He used to be my favorite player to watch when he was healthy

5. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Or maybe you can go to a thread that's about the baseball home run record (which incidentallly, has not caused western civilization to collapse despite it's being held by a probable drug user)

6. Royals Ego

Royals Ego Member

i hope pujols and arod are on the list. or else i'll be losing 50 bucks. and i hope piazzas name isnt on there. place your bets!

7. tulexan

tulexan Member

This isn't the Amaechi Report

8. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

Wait...I actually value your opinion about this. Yeah, I'm a MLB fan first and foremost..and that certainly colors my perception, no doubt.

I just don't see what good it does to name names this way based on anything short of drug testing.

Beyond that...are you aware of the suits against the tabloids by celebrities...what are the differences?

9. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Rumored List:

Brady Anderson, Manny Alexander, Rick Ankiel, Jeff Bagwell, Bar ry Bonds, Aaron Boone, Rafaeil Bettancourt, Bret Boone, Milton B radley, David Bell, Dante Bichette, Albert Belle, Paul Byrd, Wil Cordero, Ken Caminiti, Mike Cameron, Ramon Castro, Jose and Ozz ie Canseco, Roger Clemens, Paxton Crawford, Wilson Delgado, Lenn y Dykstra, Johnny Damon, Carl Everett, Kyle Farnsoworth, Ryan Fr anklin, Troy Glaus, Rich Garces, Jason Grimsley, Troy Glaus, Jua n Gonzalez, Eric Gagne, Nomar Garciaparra, Jason Giambi, Jeremy Giambi, jackkindregan (9:54:45 AM) : Jose Guillen, Jay Gibbons, Juan Gon zalez, Clay Hensley, Jerry Hairston, Felix Heredia, Jr., Darren Holmes, Wally Joyner, Darryl Kile, Matt Lawton, Raul Mondesi, Ma rk McGwire, Guillermo Mota, Robert Machado, Damian Moss, Abraham Nunez, Trot Nixon, Jose Offerman, Andy Pettitte, Mark Prior, Neifi Perez, Rafael Palmiero, Albert Pujols, Brian Roberts, Juan Rincon, John Rocker, Pudge Rodriguez, Sammy Sosa, Scott S c hoenweiis, David Segui, Alex Sanchez, Gary Sheffield, Miguel Te j ada, Julian Tavarez,Fernando Tatis, Maurice Vaughn, Jason Varitek, Ismael Valdez, Matt Williams and Kerry Wood

10. Fatty FatBastard

Gee, a RED SOX director implicates THE MOST HATED ex-player from the Red Sox.

What a shocker! :rolleyes:

Unless some current Red Sox are implicated (re: Manny) this guy just made his entire report an absolute joke.

11. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

:D exactly what I was thinking.

BTW no Bucky Dent?

12. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

the captain, Jason Varitek, is on the list he just posted.

13. hotballa

in terms of Yankeeland names Petite=Varitek

14. Fatty FatBastard

LOL!!! This guy implicates three EX RED SOX! Yet no current ones, if this is true.

What an absolute f***ing joke. This guy needs to be sued today, and have criminal charges filed by congress. Way to go Selig, you just put the biggest stain on Baseball yourself. Congratulations.

15. hotballa

actually hes got julian tavarez amd varitek...i'l wait and see on this one for noe

16. Fatty FatBastard

Sorry, Varitek ain't a major name in baseball. This looks like a cleverly disguised way of having to throw one of their own under the bus, and going "who will hurt us the least? Hmmm... Ponder, ponder, ponder."

Mitchell need to be investigated by congress immediately. Hope it was worth it George!

17. MiniMing

MiniMing Rookie

No Biggio and Bagwell. No current Astros would be nice. And no Yankees. Supposely Clemens will be on it.

18. weslinder

weslinder Contributing Member

Darryl Kile? That would suck. He was one of my favorite players, and the friendliest athlete I ever met.

19. tulexan

tulexan Member

I think Varitek is a major name. It may be that the Red Sox aren't loaded with All Stars from top to bottom like the Yankees, but Varitek is a big name on the Sox

20. tulexan

tulexan Member

There is also Eric Gagne who was on the Red Sox last year