1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Minor League Thread (Second Half)

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by tellitlikeitis, Jul 17, 2013.

1. pugsly8422

pugsly8422 Contributing Member

Exaggerating a bit much? ;)

On this note, the H-E-B at Fountain View & Westheimer had Altuve jersey's for $7 on Saturday. They may have had others, but I didn't take the time to look. I figured the 20 seconds I had already wasted was more than enough.....ok, I've got to go get ready for the game tonight.

2. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/fq6vNk1JMEg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. tellitlikeitis

tellitlikeitis Canceled
    Supporting Member

For anyone who's still here.... the Arizona Fall League begins play today. Nolan Fontana ant Japhet Amador are in the lineup for Peoria this afternoon as they take on Surprise. Fontana is playing shortstop and batting 2nd, while Amador is the 1B and the cleanup hitter.

Gamecast

Also, Brian McTaggart has an instructional league update.

#1043 tellitlikeitis, Oct 8, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2013
  4. tellitlikeitis

tellitlikeitis Canceled
    Supporting Member