1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Milo vs Maher

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Roscoe Arbuckle, Feb 18, 2017.

1. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Very telling statement. Leftists always want to do that. Control and police who gets what information. I have witnessed it the first 18 years of my life while looking at the Communist half of Germany.

Nook likes this.
  2. ChrisBosh

ChrisBosh Member

I like how you only quoted only part of what I had posted, being a little disingenuous in not recognizing the difference and challenges that are arising with new technologies. If you don't recognize this new arising issue then you are stuck in the first 18 years of your life.

3. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Maher is past his prime
    He is becoming nothing more than another attention w****
    and this interview was a big ole circle jerk

Rocket River

4. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Maher is great. When I said I liked both, it was referring to that segment. I don't know anything about that Milo dude otherwise.

5. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

The interviews on Real Time are meant to be fairly surface level stuff. It's only a small portion of an hour long show. You can't get very deep into specifics.

6. okierock

okierock Contributing Member

Have you ever heard of a guy named Micheal Brown, or a group named BLM?