1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Million Dollar Bugatti Veyron in Galveston Marsh

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Shovel Face, Nov 12, 2009.

1. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

Yeah, that ep is from 2 years ago.

2. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

Yeah, they'll make fun of it, and it'll air on BBC America in nine months.

3. BetterThanEver

BetterThanEver Contributing Member

What jobs in Lufkin pay enough to buy a Bugatti? :eek: It's time to move out of Houston.

4. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

For the sake of reference, since the video is down.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Yeah, I try to avoid class envy as much possible; but this is pure, unadulterated "douchebag justice."

6. KellyDwyer

KellyDwyer Contributing Member

At least.

7. Serg300

Serg300 Member

8. Rocketman1981

Rocketman1981 Member

You guys are a bunch of whiny losers. Saying no one deserves to buy something because its too expensive.

There is always a bigger fish out there. I'm sure if you spent $40k on a car to someone in India or Africa or Vietnam that is just pure unadulterated excess. I'm sure if you have two televisions in your house you're just a greedy 'douchebag' according so some in the poorest regions of the world.

Some families save up to go to KFC once a year in poor nations. If you go twice in a day aren't you the a-hole?

Someone made the money and can spend it how they like.

Stop being loser haters. The guy paid over a million for a car and is a jackass for ending up in the water but its his loss.

1 person likes this.
  9. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

The Player Hater's Ball is coming up in Cleveland in January. Better book your ticket ASAP.

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="320" height="273"><param name="movie" value="http://www.pp2g.tv/pZnB6Y3c_.aspx"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="flashvars" value="width=320&height=273"></param><embed src="http://www.pp2g.tv/pZnB6Y3c_.aspx" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="320" height="273" flashvars="width=320&height=273"></embed></object>

10. cshen

cshen Member

The real footage..

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/32yyvmlGOdo&hl=zh_CN&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/32yyvmlGOdo&hl=zh_CN&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

11. BetterThanEver

^^^

There was no pelican after all. The idiot crashed it into the water with no other cars or pelicans around him.

12. BetterThanEver

If the insurance company sees this video, is he screwed on the insurance claim?

13. BetterThanEver

Andy House is the same guy, who lost his Ferrari Enzo to Eddie Griffin. Andy House owns a luxury car restoration business and is one of the biggest salvage buyers in the world.

I wonder if this is a publicity stunt in a recession to show his great luxury car restoration skills. He drives the Bugatti into the water on purpose and blames it on a pelican or cellphone. One month later, he comes back with a restored Bugatti and does interviews with the international and american media.

http://jalopnik.com/5404505/exclusi...s-infamous-eddie-griffin+crashed-ferrari-enzo
    [​IMG]

14. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

That's insane how someone has the actual footage of this.

15. cdastros

cdastros Member

I can't believe someone got the real footage.

16. Shovel Face

Shovel Face Member

From what I heard the guy just had it shipped in and he was picking it up in Galveston.

17. Yonkers

Yonkers Contributing Member

Exactly this. If you were a billionaire (not that this guy is), you would live off of $250k and then give the rest away? BS.

18. Yonkers

Yonkers Contributing Member

Yeah. That's wild that someone has footage of it. I'm certain he didn't plan on that. Just goes to show you the crazy stuff that goes on in the world now that everyone has a video recorder.
    And yeah, I think he's screwed on his insurance if they get a hold of this.

19. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

I heard this car was seen driving all over Houston the day of and a coworker showed me a quick pick of it parked on the curb in front of a small house.

20. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member