1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Mike Jackson manages to blow it again

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Drewdog, Aug 2, 2001.

1. Drewdog

Drewdog Contributing Member

Stros didnt hit for **** so Im not blaming this one entirely on him, but damn the dude lost it again out on the mound. Must be feeling the pressure now that we have Mike Williams.

------------------
    I stole your money and I did your daughter at Texas A&M University

2. WasabiTheNinjaPimp

WasabiTheNinjaPimp Contributing Member

11 earned runs in his last 2 innings of baseball.

------------------
    Whatever happened to feminism being about taking off bras and burning them? That was so much cooler. It had two things that men love - jiggly breasts and fire.

3. Wakko67

Wakko67 Contributing Member

If he allowed 1 maybe 2 runs it wouldn't have been too bad, but damn 4 runs then leaving Dotel to clean up another mess.

------------------

I have seen much of the rest of the web. It is brutal and cruel and dark. CC.net is the light.

4. Rockettebustier

Why was Dotel brought in after Mike Jackson?

------------------

5. j-bone

j-bone Member

Rockettebustier,

That's exactly what I was thinking. Dotel is by far a better finisher than Jackson and in a 2-2 game, you need the best available since Wagner already pitched the ninth. Jackson sucks.

------------------
    The intelligent prediction from Moses Malone: "Foe, Foe, Foe".