1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Michael Cohen to testify publicly on Capitol Hill - 2/27

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Harrisment, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Hook me up with that link to @MojoMan ’s speech.

2. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Oh it legitimizes them with the "I'm saving a joke with my good friends" crowd.

The only delegitimizing part is if they get caught being racist and not being able to explain it away.

Good ol American standard. It's why 4/10 of America still supports the orange blubber bluster.

3. Buck Turgidson

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  4. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

I guess there wasn't a jim carrey meme available...

5. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Since the letter was made public, I guess this wasn't in doubt. But the university confirms this anyway...

joshuaao and No Worries like this.
  6. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Back in the days when I was proud to be a Republican. Before the dark times, before Palin/tea party/Trump.

[​IMG]

Nook, FranchiseBlade and Harrisment like this.
  7. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

I think cohen is truly turning his life around. This testimony is just the first step in a true redemption story. He should have never linked up with the racist Republicans

8. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Here is a timely piece on Cohen's redemption from Joshua Caplan:
    _______

Rep. Carolyn Maloney (D-NY) said Wednesday that the congressional testimony of former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen is a “story of redemption.”

Appearing before the House Oversight Committee, Cohen called President Trump a “racist,” a “conman,” and a “cheat” in testimony that criticized the president on numerous occasions.

Cohen presented what he believes is evidence that President Trump reimbursed him for hush money payments to an adult film star after he was elected president. He pleaded guilty in November to nine charges, which include making false statements to Congress.

In his testimony, Cohen alleged President Trump knew longtime political operative Roger Stone had communications with WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange about hacking into Democrat National Committee emails, where they found dirt on Democrat presidential candidate Hillary Clinton before the 2016 election. That information was later leaked by the website to the public.

Cohen was disbarred in New York Tuesday following a private meeting with Senate lawmakers.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...lyn-maloney-cohen-testimony-story-redemption/

9. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

This is a big fat "no s***" to everyone except the MAGA drones.

You get your prison sentence reduced by going to the people who nailed your law breakin' ass with some dirt on your soggy creamsicle of a mafia boss.

10. conquistador#11

many 'patriots' should take note.

FranchiseBlade and Harrisment like this.
  11. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

We have the same youtube subscribe list I think. Just need to throw some Styxhexenhammer and Razorfist in there.

BruceAndre and cml750 like this.
  12. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

We need to shoot him with a tranq dart, take him to a lab, extract DNA samples, and start developing a cure for redhat syndrome.

Joshfast likes this.
  13. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

He was the only Republican in that hearing that didn’t come across as a complete clown pandering to an ignorant base of voters.

dmoneybangbang and DonnyMost like this.
  14. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Dude is a fool. Typical Republican.

15. ima_drummer2k

You've said (I think...) that you're not a Trump supporter. So just wondering why you would have a problem with what he said?

vlaurelio likes this.
  16. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Why do you care so much about me?

The guy is craven and his tactic is weak. That is why.

17. MystikArkitect

I think generalizing all Republicans as fools is bad. There’s a disease in the GOP that needs curing. I’m not sure what percent know this, maybe 30-85%....

They, the real Americans in the GOP, know that Trump is a conman and a loon. They’re like the Brexiteers that know they’re vote was a total **** up. It’s just easier to admit Brexit was a screw up than to say voting for Trump was a screw up.

They’ll all fall in line after Trump gets impeached or jailed and then claim they were never for him to begin with.

18. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

A school can't release your records without your permission

19. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Of course. But why would Trump go out of his way to threaten College Board and Fordham if that was the case?

He REALLY doesn't want people to know his SATs. Given his bluster over his "genius intellect", it's a reasonable assumption that his scores contradict his claims.

No Worries likes this.
  20. ima_drummer2k

This is the first time I've replied to one of your posts since....well, ever.