1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Miami Heat - Section 126 Pics

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Downtown Sniper, Dec 30, 2010.

1. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

This was the second Rockets game i've ever been to (the first was the Wizards game earlier this week).

Was a great experience.

I was originally taking another Clutchfans member to the game but he unfortunately had other commitments last minute. Asking rocketgirl to the game was a pretty much last minute thing.

I began to regret it though as the 5 minutes i was waiting to give her her ticket turned into 20. And then she decided to get us lost finding our section - 3 times? Ha.

The game and atmosphere was great.

Could hear the Rowdies throughout the game and rocketgirl continued doing the Rowdie chants and free throw routine each time.
    She was fond of calling LeBron -> Scottie Pippen which got laughs from the people who understood what it meant.
    The guy sitting next to her did have to ask her what she meant when she kept on screaming to Bosh that Morey wants his Ipad back haha.
    It was very entertaining.

Had some pretty good fans behind us who were yelling throughout the game.
    One of my favourites was a lady yelling to LeBron "Kobe would've waved at me".

We did have one guy who would turn around and shake his head nearly every time rocketgirl or i got into the game.

During free throws we kept on cheering for the Rockets players closest to us and Hayes, Hill, Battier and Miller definitely heard us cheering for them.

We were both a little depressed when Hill came crashing into the front row - and we weren't in those seats.

Even when the stadium went quiet a little when the Heat went up 10 with under a minute left i think - we were still very loudly into the game.
    In fact after one of the time outs when i was screaming 'come on Rockets' one of the people at the end of the Heat bench in a suit yelled out 'Hey'.
    Didn't have a clue what his problem was with that - considering the flack Bosh, Wade and LeBron were copping from us throughout the game.

(we did keep it clean with the heckling.
    As mentioned rocketgirl was a fan of calling LeBron Scottie and abusing Bosh about thieving Morey's Ipad.
    I mainly stuck to screaming at Wade about being a girl who's always on the ground)
    *insert hater in the front row turning around and shaking his head*

I apologise about the quality of the photos - i know they're not the greatest :(

Was too excited to be holding the camera still!

For this photo i'm pretty sure we'd been heckling LeBron as he was leaving the court - you can see he's looking towards us out the corner of his eyes.

[​IMG]

Sorry about how this photo turned out.
    It was one of the only times LeBron was doing a proper dunk during the pre game - instead of mucking around.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9 people like this.
  2. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

3. CheezeyBoy22

CheezeyBoy22 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You get no rep because you took Rocketgirl. That's my boo althought she doesn't know it yet and especially since I got to see her in her dorothy custome from the suite on Monday.

;)

4. T FOR 3!!!

T FOR 3!!! Member

5. T FOR 3!!!

T FOR 3!!! Member

Great pics, awesome game!! I love looking at these!!

6. keeyanballa08

keeyanballa08 Member

I can see myself in the first row in the very last pic!

7. cheshire

cheshire Contributing Member

I read that Dream was at the game. Did you see him around?

8. Relentless

Relentless Member

Heat fan? SMH

9. rhadamanthus

rhadamanthus Contributing Member

You have my attention.

10. Prince

Prince Member

Dude, were you jerking off? :)

11. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

Talked to him after the game in the Lexus lounge. He chill's in Mr. Alexanders suite sometimes. Awesome dude. It's hard to comprehend someone so fast being that tall.

12. University Blue

Do they give fans noise-makers? Or can you bring your own noise-makers?

13. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

Cool pics, man. Thanks for sharing

14. delta69er

delta69er Member

Cool pics and I completely agree with you about Wade. A terrific player, but with the way he was writhing in pain on the ground after the "flagrant" would have made you think he shattered his knee or suffered some sort of head contusion, but he just ended up with a band-aid on the face. Throughout his career, he has shown a tendency to milk situations for all they're worth and it really gets on my nerves.

15. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

Yeah, and it only worked because the refs bought it.

16. Jontro

Jontro Member

Damn, you can already see Shane getting his D on even before the tip off. That's intensity.

Waaay off topic: @OP what was the reason behind your moniker? Are you implying you're deadly from behind the arch or something else?

17. varuscelli

varuscelli Contributing Member

In this first picture, is it Will Ferrell or George W. Bush sitting to your right? ;)

#17 varuscelli, Dec 30, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2010
  18. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Lol. I hate lebron, but I like that picture of him.

Carl Crawford was there, Michael Bourne, Andre Johnson and Hakeem were there. They flashed them on the big screen and each got louder pops than the one before.

They didn't show Roger Clemens at the game even though he was there.

19. acjeitherocket

dam...nice pix. maybe ill have seats like that 1 day....

20. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Need pictures of rocketgirl lol