1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

MFer getting in my face at the car wash

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Scarface281, Feb 8, 2015.

1. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

So I'm guessing it wasn't an A-1 day for you?

1 person likes this.
  2. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

best hand car wash on Richmond across from taco bell. its $12. run by this Korean guy. it's legit!

3. Brando2101

Brando2101 Contributing Member

Neither does the state of Texas.

4. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

Reminds me of what happened to me on last night. I was at the gas station filling up, and this guy backing out from a parking spot in front of the store backs right into my truck. Literally one of the worst sounds that I'd ever heard in my life.

So I'm irate now. Slam the handle back into the pump. Dropping f bombs like a damn fool. By this time two guys get out of the truck that hit me to asses the damage. I walk over as well, still cussin and pissed. I'm ready to go as ****.

But the other two guys were SO nice and apologetic. We look at my truck and there's some damage, but very minor. The guy offers to give me his insurance info and I declined. I told him don't worry about it and to have a nice evening. Then the guy hugs me. Lol

1 person likes this.
  5. Jontro

Jontro Member

Well that didn't go as I wanted it to go. You should at least call him a "poo-poo head" as you're leaving.

6. AMS

AMS Contributing Member

always get the insurance info... always.

7. Jontro

Jontro Member

True. They could have given the breh's car teh aidz and breh wouldn't know it until later.

8. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Richmond and what?

9. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

Clutchfans OP starring in....

[​IMG]

10. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

So basically their niceness was enough to convince you to pay for the damage to your truck that they caused?

You were the victim of a classic psychological tactic. When confronted with irate people, the best way to handle it is to do exactly what the two guys who hit you did. Be overly nice and apologetic. This causes you extreme shame and guilt due to your prior behavior (f bombs, slamming the handle, etc.). Then this shame and guilt let you to pay for the damage that these guys caused.

11. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

Man eff all that. This happened to me in the Timmy Chan's on Scott parking lot one time.

It was raining and I went through the drive thru. I decide to park my car to roll a joint for the ride home. As I'm putting the finished touches on it my entire car shakes. I yell wtf and look back to see this tan Malibu with Mississippi plates go forward and semi speed off. I start my car and follow this guy for about five miles. We end up at these apartments off of North MacGregor. He gets out to put in the gate code in all of this Ole Miss gear. Because of the area he was leading me to, I get on the phone with dispatcher as I was following him. Once he got out I get out and he was like "ahh brah, that was you that I hit? My bad l, my bad brah. Please, I didn't know anyone was in the car. I'm from Mississippi and I just go to TSU and I play football here now and I'm just in college and please don't call the cops".

I say "okay, cops aren't coming, but I need your info". So he gives me his number, insurance, and I get a brand new bumper and drive a rental for three days.

12. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Over/under on the time before Scarface281 gets a bullet betwixt his eyes: 3 years

13. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

Lol he told me since he was new to Houston he was scared. I said don't ever pull that stuff because people here are crazy.

14. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

Had the damage have been significant, then the situation would've progressed very differently. But the damage was very minor, the scuff marks wiped off and there was about a one inch scratch left in the clear coat. Barely noticeable and not worth the cost of repair. I guess I could've pressed the issue, but meh...

It just wasn't that big of a deal or worth the hassle to me. Had the bumper have cracked or bent/warped then they definitely would've been ponying up for repairs. I probably still should've gotten their insurance info as some suggested before. But all's well that ends well.

#54 HR Dept, Feb 9, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2015
  15. Indaface

Indaface Member

More importantly how did your arms look that day...we must know.

16. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

Richmond between fountainview and chimney rock. its closer to bering, but bering doesn't go all the way through on Richmond.

17. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

There's a hand car wash close to Richmond and Sage and another one on Westheimer and Fondren.

18. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Sounds like two dudes full of lustful angst wanting to makeout with each other but scared of how their family will react. It's 2015, man, nobody cares.

19. CCorn

CCorn Member

Perhaps he was upset because he wanted to bathe his whale wife?

1 person likes this.
  20. joeson332

joeson332 Member

hahaha my man!