1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Metal Gear Solid Movie Confirmed

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by RC Cola, Feb 8, 2007.

1. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

MGS, the game, is a great movie within itself. i don't think they could do the game justice.

2. JunkyardDwg

JunkyardDwg Contributing Member

MGS could be great, if done right.

Much like Halo, which I was sad to hear got shelved.

3. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

If the MGS movie uses the director that did the cutscenes for "The Twin Snakes" on gamecube for its fight scenes, it will be so badass.

Check it out (bonus points if you can name what game the song is from):

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dNwBZmr_AN0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dNwBZmr_AN0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

4. RC Cola

RC Cola Contributing Member

If they get anyone from video games to direct the movie, they might as well go straight to the source and let Kojima do it himself. He probably wouldn't do a good job though (not that it would probably make a big difference). Maybe they can get by without paying him since I think directing movies is his dream. ;)

BTW, that sounded like the boss music from FF6.

5. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

I agree on the overall directing. I was just referring to the action scenes.

On the song, yep. I think it's a version downloaded from Overclocked Remix.