1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Message to the Fakers and their fans............You're still soft.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by FR0497, May 7, 2009.

1. chrisdon

chrisdon Member

exactly
    It's the worst ref show i've ever seen.
    And the lowry's off foul VS yao's 4th(or 5th?)def foul, double standard was perfectly performed

2. chrisdon

chrisdon Member

It's a shame we can't do the same.
    Rockets guys are a little bit too civilized.
    I think we must do sth to let them pay, it's not necessary to be nice to snakes

3. cst_chenchen

cst_chenchen Member

Kobe is a sucker. I know he has great basket skill, but he has no quality of a good player. he is one of the dirtiest palyer in the league.

4. arabrocket

arabrocket Member

are u a laker fan ??? no wonder ur rep been minused.

5. arabrocket

arabrocket Member

suddenly????? u should know ur own players better then this. dont you by now kobe is know for throwing elbows yet??? i understand ur being a homer and stuff but its too obviouse to deny.

6. FR0497

FR0497 Member

Funny how faker fans are trying to turn it on Artest saying he's the one with an elbow to Kobe's neck. Somehow that compares to Kobe actually loading up his swing to nail Artest. Kobe gets so frustrated with being played physical he knows no other way to handle it other than throw elbows as his history has shown.

7. BucMan55

BucMan55 Contributing Member

Is it just me or are Gasol and Odom classic frontrunners. Its like if the game is close only Kobe can do anything. In the 2nd half, only if there is a solid Laker lead do they play well. Gasol misses FTs, easy jumpers, and is out of position defensively alot. It seemed like the case in game 1, and during the 2nd quarter when the Rockets tightened it up a bit. Only after the Lakers got up 10+ in the 3rd did Gasol do much of anything. Odom only does well when the Lakers are well ahead. His FT shooting is way too low for a guy with his kind of ball handling and shooting form.