1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Mentally ill girl hanged from Crane at age 16 by Iran's "Morality Police"

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by AroundTheWorld, Aug 16, 2006.

1. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

wnes completely lost it. Fatty is right.

2. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

I've ignored this thread completely until now and have read only page 9. I'm not coming back here. See ya!

3. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

i'm about to say something not very nice...i'm rooting for you to get banned. this is among the most arrogant, self-righteous, judgmental things i've ever seen written on this message board. how dare you sit back and judge this guy you've never actually met?

4. wnes

wnes Contributing Member

Calm down max, it was a reactionary statement to fatty's unapologetic slanderous attack on my character (as a "liar"). I am sorry it touched your nerve because it contains the word "Christianity." What you are doing to me in the like manner is also self-righteous and judgmental, to be quite frank. However, my scornful comments are by no means directed at the religion itself, but at the behaviors of some self-claimed practitioners. I think you are way overreacting.

#184 wnes, Aug 18, 2006
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2006
  5. MadMax

i am telling you the statement you made is over the top. i'm not judging the content of your character, but the comments that you made.

my response has nothing to do with Christianity. i saw you make comments calling it a beautiful religion (or something of the like) in the very thread where you assassinated this guy's character. i do not like when people pick apart other people like this, regardless of faith or lack thereof.

6. wnes

wnes Contributing Member

Fair comment. But you didn't seem to have problem with him calling me a liar? Why is calling somebody a liar not a character assassination to you?

7. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Well, if the shoe fits.........

8. wnes

wnes Contributing Member

Go ahead analyze why I am a liar.

9. DaDakota

Wnes,

Fatty broke it down nicely, if you don't like seeing how you were the major instigator, then I don't know what to tell you.

But, let me say this, if Max is angry at what you said, that says a lot, as that guy is probably the most rational poster on CF.net.

I, on the other hand, have flashes of brilliance surrounded by fields of mediocrity.

:)

DD

10. wnes

wnes Contributing Member

No, fatty didn't.

He responded directly to my post in which I said hayes started the comparison between what happend in Iran and here in the U.S. The language in hayes' post wasn't explicit, to be sure, but the message is clear: Iranians hanged an innocent (16-year old girl) for having sex with unmarried man, can you find me something like that in the U.S.? It may be debatable exactly when the actual comparison started. My contention was hayes started it first. You or others may or may not agree, but that's fine.

Irrelevantly, however, he cited my earlier posts which were about Christianity and Islam comparison (sort of) as his "evidences" and called me out.

I subsequently pointed out what were wrong in his accusations. He offered no counterarguments of any merits to support his original claim, only to keep mixing up the Christianity-Islam comparison with the Iran-US comparison. I never denied I started the former comparison in my exchange with you early on. But that has nothing to do with discussion between me and hayes later on. You, fatty, and SJC all need to re-examine the facts closely before you lay out the claim.

#190 wnes, Aug 18, 2006
  11. MadMax

i did NOT see it.

12. SWTsig

SWTsig Contributing Member

THIS THREAD IS OFFICIALLY DERAILED!

13. wnes

wnes Contributing Member

What does that suppose to mean? Please clarify. When you do bring charges, be specific with the facts in the form of post #s.

To give an example in court room, a prosecutor accused the defendent for starting a fight with person A, but rather than presenting the relevant evidence, he said "hey you started fight with person B, therefore you started fight with person A"! What does it say about the prosecutor?

#193 wnes, Aug 18, 2006
  14. DaDakota

Wnes is having his Creepy Floyd moment....he has officially jumped the shark.

DD

15. MadMax

please don't try to involve the rules of evidence.

it means exactly what i said. i did not see him call you a liar before i responded to your post. you're right..he shouldn't have called you a liar.

16. wnes

wnes Contributing Member

Whatever, but I do have some good news for you. I officially consider you are incompetent and irrelevant. I don't put anybody on ignore list, however, whatever you say in this thread from this point on will be ignored by me.

17. wnes

wnes Contributing Member

That's cool. Thanks for the clarification. It's hard to believe you didn't see it, but, as it is often said, I give you the benefit of the doubt.

#197 wnes, Aug 18, 2006
  18. DaDakota

Well gaaawwwwllllleeeeey Wally, someone is being hard on the Beaver !

How will I ever be able to sleep at night, knowing a liar (allegedly :rolleyes: ) like Wnes is upset with me......

WAAAHHHHHH !!

Come on dude, get real, you think anyone considers what you post relevant? Heck do you think what anyone posts here is relevant.

LOL - we are changing the world, one post at a time.

DD

19. NewYorker

NewYorker Ghost of Clutch Fans

I think you guys are all taking this debate stuff too seriously. It's painful to read the last page. What a waste of thought and time.

20. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I feel like the guy that had the misfortune to be walking down the sidewalk just as a bus jumped the curb, squishing him flat. Nuttiness run amok. Good posters leaping off of tall buildings.

[​IMG]

Oh, the humanity!!!!

Keep D&D Civil.