1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Mental Illness] Trump says Obama founded ISIS

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by CometsWin, Aug 11, 2016.

1. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

LmL at this irony

2. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

Population growth and demographic change are why those two states are changing.

3. cml750

cml750 Member

Ugh....Please stop!!!! My eyes are burning!!!! My eyes are burning!!!!! ;)

The good thing is the one year the Republicans nominate the worst candidate ever is the year the Democrats had two much worse candidates running and the nominated the worse of the two if that is even possible.

4. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Yes... pathetic he has to post he is ignoring posters...

[​IMG]

5. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Does it speak more to cml's or my character that I don't even recall when or why cml put me on ignore.

I place cml in the same class of low information nut jobs such as Rocketslegend whos entire paradigm is based in 'gut feelings' and vague platitudes shoved into him through Briebart and Fox News. There is no need to ignore these type of posters because they provide more entertainment than anything else.

Seriously, is there a single poster on this forum who is respected, conservative or liberal, that goes out of his or her way to post about going on a 'ignore list' spree.

Good for you. You are incapable of hearing differing opinions.

6. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">&quot;Go home! You are a traitor! I am an American Patriot!&quot; Trump supporter screams at me and other journos in pen <a href="https://t.co/Tg4oRoQ7UQ">pic.twitter.com/Tg4oRoQ7UQ</a></p>&mdash; Noah Gray CNN (@NoahGrayCNN) <a href="https://twitter.com/NoahGrayCNN/status/763893353062760450">August 12, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

7. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

LMFAO. These poor, poor billies. Sad.

8. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

"You know how they get out? They get out," Trump told CNN's Wolf Blitzer in 2007. "That's how they get out. Declare victory and leave, because I'll tell you, this country is just going to get further bogged down. They're in a civil war over there, Wolf. There's nothing that we're going to be able to do with a civil war. They are in a major civil war."

--Trump on ISIS

9. fchowd0311

If Trump believes that Obama is the MVP of ISIS than Trump was a fan of his because unfortunately for Trump, we have scented evidence that he supported a withdrawal.

10. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

See facts have a liberal bias, it is so clear from this thread.

11. fchowd0311

When Trump makes these brazen hard line statements about others being founders of ISiS on the mere basis that they withdrew to early, does he have ****ing Alzheimer's when he was clearly in favor of an action that allegedly by HIS OWN WORDS created ISIS.

12. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

"Trump will be tone it down in the general. He'll pivot and act more presidential after the nomination..."

Amazing that the interviewer tried to give him an out but he doubles down, as usual.

What's really sad is there are plenty of people who really believe the literal meaning of what Trump said. He and all the pundits who support him can keep spinning what me meant, but he is clearly pandering to the dumbest of the dumb.

At least America can look itself in the mirror and come to terms w/ how many truly stupid people we have in this country instead of the perception that this is a fringe group.

13. Scarface281

He also said right after that line that they were going to "blow up" as soon as we got out.

14. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

This. I knew there were a lot of idiots, but the amount that this election has brought to light is shocking.

15. Scarface281

Yeah te lifeline was thrown to him and he pushed it away once again. The mvp stuff...okay whatever, but not that. America can also see how biased the media is and how corrupt the government is with pay for play. I'm glad this is all being exposed. Country is going through a big change, I just don't know which direction.

16. Eric Riley

Eric Riley Contributing Member

How would you even know to call them out unless you clicked on their posts to find out they quoted you? What a loser. And if you're reading this, then that also makes you a loser, since I'm also supposed to be on your ignore list!

17. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Hillary's foreign policy results were astoundingly bad, and nobody can argue that Obama and her pitiful approach to the Middle East didn't contribute to ISIS' rise.

To argue that is simply being blinded by partisan bias.

1 person likes this.
  18. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

19. Eric Riley

Eric Riley Contributing Member

Except people aren't arguing this right now. The issue is whether Obama and Clinton did indeed found ISIS.

As is mentioned by a Fox News anchor in the below video (which, funny enough, is mainly about Trump not taking this campaign seriously since he recently admitted to being ok with losing and going on a nice, long vacation):

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://video.foxnews.com/v/embed.js?id=5079727360001&w=466&h=263"></script><noscript>Watch the latest video at <a href="http://video.foxnews.com">video.foxnews.com</a></noscript>

Please, bigtexxx, try to stay on topic. Show us that you're above RocketsLegend and cml750.

#39 Eric Riley, Aug 11, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2016
  20. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

I merely object to your A.D.

Adjectival Diarrhea.