1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

For Sale Mens Nike LeBron XII Lion Heart size 13

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by emoreland, Jul 15, 2015.

1. emoreland

emoreland Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Brand new with no box...these were pretty limited in stores. It is a size 13 mens and retail for $250.00. These are 100% authentic, brand new and shipping is free. I am asking $120.00.

Nike LeBron 12
    684593-601 Red/White-Crimson-Black
    Size 13 Mens
    retail $250.00

2. emoreland

3. Rockets Red Glare

Rockets Red Glare Contributing Member

Why are you selling them?

4. emoreland

Im selling them for a friend who works at FootAction part-time simply for the discount. He literally is running out of space in his condo. He has hundreds of pairs. He buys one pair of almost everything they get in stock just to collect. He gave me these to sell but I somehow managed to misplace the box.

I hope that answers some questions for you. I will have more pairs of brand new, never worn, jordans on Sunday from him that I will be posting on here. They are all size 12.

5. emoreland

6. Rockets Red Glare

Rockets Red Glare Contributing Member

Let me know if you get any more good deals like that on size 13's!

7. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

Great price! Too bad I wear a 15 :(

8. rm365

rm365 Contributing Member

Lemme know if you get any good deals on size 10.5 or 11. Thanks

9. rocketlaunch

rocketlaunch Contributing Member

Also a size 13. If he has anymore deals post them. I mainly buy AirMax.

10. emoreland

I definitely will keep yall posted. He was supposed to get in touch with me today but I havent heard from him yet. I should know what hes got by tonight or tomorrow.

11. emoreland

I got in touch with him and he gave me one more pair of these. These are new, without the original box but it appears that these were tried on because the inside sole has faded somewhat. I asked him and he told me that they indeed tried on in the store but never worn outside of the store. They were apparently pretty limited so when the manager said that the employees could buy them, they were quickly scooped up, boxed up, and stored in the backroom.

They are a size 13 and they look remarkable. Like I mentioned before, the inside sole is a little faded but other than that they are in pristine condition.

You can get in touch with me on here, by email at texasfudge@gmail.com or by cell phone at 432-557-4183. If you recognize the email, I am the chocolate guy. I will get a couple of new pics for these shoes by this evening.

12. macho GRANDE

macho GRANDE Elvis, was a hero to most but................

You got the Jordans yet?

13. emoreland

It seems that I wont know more about the Jordans until early Saturday.

I have pictures of 3 pairs of Lebron Basketball shoes. All 3 are size 13, they all are new but do not come with their original boxes.

In this thread, I am offering another new pair of Lebron XII "Heart of a Lion" Mens size 13. Here are the exact shoes you will be receiving:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As you can see, they are in excellent condition...the last picture is what I was referring to when I mentioned that some of the writing on the insole is faded on the left shoe. The right shoe is not faded at all on the insole.

Brand new but not the original box...these were pretty limited in stores. It is a size 13 mens and retail for $250.00. These are 100% authentic, brand new and shipping is free. I am asking $120.00.

Nike LeBron 12
    684593-601 Red/White-Crimson-Black
    Size 13 Mens
    retail $250.00

14. roxxfan

roxxfan Contributing Member

I possess a signed Lin jersey. I'll trade that for the shoes, your vehicle, house, and 401k.

15. emoreland

Lin?! Someone BAN this guy :p

16. emoreland

This 2nd pair has SOLD as well. Thanks!!