1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

1. RocketOrg

RocketOrg Member

Different year, same results. I’m so done with this small ball. I can’t believe Morey went all in and traded away the only shot blocker on the team without signing another post defender. This is the stupidest thing I’ve ever seen in my life. The Lakers are absolutely getting what they want in the paint... lots of second chance points, rebounds, and blocked shots against our smallish players. There’s no way we can defend against them. The fact is, MDA can’t coach defense, and this offensive philosophy, while scoring lots points during the season, will never bring a championship to Houston or anywhere else. That’s why MDA doesn’t have a championship during his whole career. What the hell was Morey thinking? It’s time to show MDA the door and bring in a new coach with a new philosophy

ashleyem likes this.
  2. abaker28

abaker28 Member

MDA is done.
    My gut tells me we'll go for Donovan.
    Would like to see Cassell.

3. csnerd84

csnerd84 Member

With thise series, we just let Lakers discover that their small ball lineup is actually better than the linup that they were using all year and it is better than Rockets because they have two elite stars who are reliable, adaptive and delivers when it matters.