1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

McHale's impact on Twill

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Yonizzel, Jun 22, 2011.

1. inishi

inishi Member

not really bothered by it. Just trying to get my point across. I'm actually quite suprised that someone as unintelligent as you seem to be actually managed to turn on a computer and string together a mildly coherent, although ignorant, paragraph with as much intellectual merit as the two steaming turds I just flushed. ( ****ting at work owns btw )

Miracles happen very day though, and we were all just witness to one.

2. Rocket_Man_2.0

Why are people so eager to give up on T- Will:confused:he barley played... 5 minutes is not enough. You don't give up on a player with his ceiling that easily...especially a New player who just got here. He's still learning the system and adjusting to the team. We gave up a 1st round pick for him unless we get a 1st round pick back..I say roll the dice you never know. I remember people were saying the same thing about Beasley being boneheaded..now he's a pretty good player.Yeah, Twill he made a few bad plays but he also made some good plays and some nice passes....from what little we saw of him the verdicts still out.I like his passing, his ability to create for others...his ability to create for himself, his ability to breakdown the defense and get to the basket, his ability to finish around the basket, his defense...he also has a sick floater...multidimensional two-way players like Twill are rare you don't give up this early...the potentials there....don't hate:grin:

3. Balakoth

Balakoth Member

obviously you did cause you responded to it :)..sorry im not forum nerd...I guess you are tho mustve been spamming that refresh button to see if anyone replied to your r****ded post. BOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!

4. inishi

inishi Member

are you honestly criticizing him for this. I mean, is your life at such a low point, does it honestly suck so much being you, that this is what you're grasping for.

Balakoth, I want you inside me. LOL

5. Sharkshock27

Sharkshock27 New Member

If he competes in training camp and shows effort in practice then he should get the attention of the coach.

6. Balakoth

Balakoth Member

I want to be inside of you! lolol

7. inishi

inishi Member

Might seem like it from my post, but I dont want to give up on him. He's got a ****load of talent. But if he can't play in a system like RAs and ****ing flourish with his athleticism and passing ability and aggressiveness, then there is no ****ing way in hell that he should start. He can't be a ball stopper, because right now he's not good enough. Kobe. Lebron. dwade. Drose. Those guys you change your system for because they are ****ing amazing players.

so yeah, bud should have started over him. But twill should get pt this year. Bring him off the bench with lee and dragic and pat and Hayes. That is a ****ing solid, athletic and exciting rotation. Let him get comfortable with the offense, and then see if he deserves more pt.

8. inishi

inishi Member

And make sure he works his ass off in the off-season. No way in hell he should be shooting 40%. Dude needs to develop a consistent jumper, which is one of the most glaring holes in his game. If he isn't interested in making himself better than **** him.

9. cbk41

cbk41 Member

I really wanted T-Will to thrive here, and he might with the right opportunity. But let's face it, the management and coaching staffs in the NBA are not full of morons.

There is a reason he was traded for so-so value, a reason he has not gelled with 2 different coaching staffs, and a reason for not getting starter minutes despite posting up a triple-double in the d-league. Not to mention he has played for 2 teams who weren't exactly in the thick of a playoff race.

We all can see his potential for the most part, but it's up to the character of TW to take the league in strides, and realize that if he adjusted his attitude from 'Mr. trip-dub' who doesn't get enough minutes to 'How can I make myself and the team better?', he might be in a better standing.

I wish him the best, but I don't believe I've ever seen an athlete with as little experience/accomplishments as Twill complain so much via the internet. Channel that frustration in practice, man. I don't believe there is a stat for whining that Morey can key in on the last time I checked.

10. ashishduh

ashishduh Contributing Member

2/2 coaches washed their hands of squid so far, sounds like a winner to me.

11. ashishduh

ashishduh Contributing Member

luckily his system didn't fail this year so we didn't have to watch squid.