1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

McGrady went to Alexander's office and cried because "everybody dislikes me"?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Carl Herrera, Sep 16, 2009.

1. worzel gummidge

no, even t-wolves fans think mcgrady is a junk contract.

2. Trisha

Trisha Member

http://blogs.chron.com/nba/2009/09/stros_back_not_quite_but_it_wa.html

Jonathan,
    I read a report (in a Chinese paper) that Tracy McGrady once went to Les Alexander's office this past season and said that he had a hard time performing well because teammates despises him. The article said that the author confirmed with Fran Blinebury that the story is true.
    Do you know whether this is true? Can you verify with Fran if he indeed confirmed the story with some Chinese reporter?

(I don't speak or read Chinese and I have not asked Fran about what he might have said to someone else. I did chat with a few people who would know and would say, and they believe it never happened. I can add that it would be very unlike McGrady to let it show if he felt that way. To make a special trip to Les' office would indicate that he went there for that purpose. Even if he felt that way, I can't imagine him admitting it, even to himself. -- Jonathan)

3. BrooksBall

BrooksBall Contributing Member

Looking more and more like yet another Chinese basketball media fail.

So what is the accuracy ratio at this point for outlets like Sina and Titan, something like 1-for-5000?

They make HoopsHype look like gospel.

I'll never forget that Yao IQ report. Seriously epic fail.

4. Rocket4Life11

Rocket4Life11 Contributing Member

Its funny how they come in bunches to prove a dumb point but scatter when faced with facts.

5. BleedRocketsRed

BleedRocketsRed Contributing Member

Picking the Lakers sure as hell did not help. Hes a jackass, thats why nobody likes him.

6. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Hey Herrera,
    When I read this thread, I wonder what Pryuen would be thinking.

1. Would he be proud of you?

2. Would he be pissed at you for breaking this post first?

3. Would his translation be better?

7. D-rock

D-rock Member

What does Shane's Muslim friend have to do w/anything?