1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

McGrady went to Alexander's office and cried because "everybody dislikes me"?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Carl Herrera, Sep 16, 2009.

1. jasonemilio

jasonemilio Member

You win, sir.

2. PointForward

PointForward Member

why are there no videos off McGrady crying?

oh wait!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2XxT0zI2W7Y&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2XxT0zI2W7Y&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

3. ShutURBiG!

ShutURBiG! Contributing Member

This is why pryuen will be missed :(

4. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

Tracy will also add this to his jersey to go along with his new number.

[​IMG]

5. amaru

amaru Member

I think I'll take that translation with a truck load of salt. lol

6. leebigez

leebigez Contributing Member

Any media from china=hoopsworld.

7. acshen

acshen Contributing Member

too early man. I cried too, dawg.

8. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

I wasn't as close to crying as I was to randomly striking any Jazz fan I encountered within 6 months afterwords. :p

9. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

If T-mac cried in Les's office, so what? The guy had a miserable season and the media has been fairly tough on T-mac. The fans have been a bit unfairly tough probably, and his teammates are just sick of the drama.

He has something to cry about. But who the F cares. What he has to do is perform on the court. everyone knows that. I am sure that's what Les told him.

Seems like T-mac is taking it seriously. All we can do is see what happens and watch.

10. LCII

LCII Contributing Member

If this is true, then imagine T-mac's reaction if he reads this board. He'd probably kill himself..

11. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

I find it funny that whenever a random negative rumor comes out about T-Mac, its 100% fact even without sources. But when some positive news like T-Mac is ahead of schedule or he's been training real hard due to his new trainer, there is no way in hell that its true. I guess its true when they say people believe what they want to believe.

12. TheGreat

TheGreat Member

T-Mac also made the weather a bit chilly tonight.

13. Melechesh

Melechesh Member

Hillarious. Great read. :D

14. Strawman

Strawman Member

Well who could deny it. The article you posted makes perfect sense.

15. leebigez

leebigez Contributing Member

Trust me, he reads it more than anyone would believe. Just as I told people about the riff with rafer and then rafer was traded, he readss this board a lot.

16. Pete Chilcutt

Pete Chilcutt Contributing Member

Exactly.

I think people here jump the bandwagon just as much as they accuse others of jumping certain bandwagons. All these immature comments about t-mac are irrelevant and just plain stupid. Atleast he cares and atleast he is trying to make his comeback, when he starts performing people will be on their knees for t-mac to sign a 5 year deal..just watch...

17. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Fine, fine.. just as long as he didn't cry. If you're a huge professional athlete, you shouldn't be crying because teammates make fun of you. That should be out of your system by 2nd grade..... man crying? Seriously, crying?

Anyway I think this is probably more BS than it is legit.

18. Melechesh

Melechesh Member

So what you're saying is that Rafer was traded because of Tmac? I highly doubt it.

19. MisterPink

MisterPink Member

Its difficult to comment on stories that are this inside the organization. I don't think most of us have any idea what was really going on last season, but it seems clear that something weird has been happening behind the scenes.

Just the same, I'm going to go ahead and say that it might help if he would man up this season and come out playing like a winner.

Its hard to forget the way the bench laughed maliciously when he blew that infamous dunk attempt.

20. marciagong

marciagong Member

Rumours like this makes me mad yet sad cause I am one of the few who know what's behind all the drama these years. May the truth be revealed some day. You all will see T-Mac is the real victim here ... :(