1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's Mavericks vs. Thunder in Game 1 of the West Semis. Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

McGrady Says all the way it is

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by roxfan123, Oct 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roxfan123

roxfan123 Member

McGrady Says Rockets Can Win Title Now
    In the HOUSTON CHRONICLE, Fran Blinebury writes “Tracy McGrady says getting past the first round of the playoffs for the first time in 11 NBA seasons is not his priority. ‘You know what? I'm not even trying to get past the first round or setting my goals just to advance past the first round. My vision is going all the way. I feel that we have some good pieces to our puzzle, and we have a great nucleus of talent, McGrady said.”
    http://www.nba.com/news/492902.html

Me thinking "Tmac, shut up and get yourself to the second round first. It is ON you now"

2. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

Tmac getting Leslian-like with his Rox prognosis...

3. cshen

cshen Member

Oh no..... :eek:

4. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

QUOTE=roxfan123]

Me thinking "Tmac, shut up and get yourself to the second round first. It is ON you now"[/QUOTE]

Umm, he said it was on him last year, so of course it's still on him. I like that he is thinking in a bigger picture. I smell Finals..........

5. tested911

tested911 Member

uhh I'm way past the 1st Round and the title this year.. I'm looking at winning it all 3 out of the next 5 years.. :D

6. lunaticrocket

lunaticrocket Rookie

It is the TMac curse! We are probably not even gonna make the playoffs now.

7. yao_fan_2007

yao_fan_2007 Member

Haha..T-Mac may be smart on the basketball court, but he says and does some of the dumbest things I've ever seen an athelete say.

It's amazing isn't it? After last year, and after Dallas, you'd think the guy would stop counting his eggs before it hatches...you'd think this guy would learn some humility after last years' embarrassing declaration...Am I wrong here?

I'm aghast that this guy is doing it again before the season has even begun. LOL.

8. macfan

macfan Contributing Member

He's got to be pretty sick about people asking him when are you going to get past the first round. He is merely pointing out that passing the first round is not some major accomplishment. His goal this year and every other year is to win it all. That is the objective of anyone in any competitive field. He is not guaranteeing success. He is saying that is his goasl. What's wrong with that?

9. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

I personally don't see what's wrong with he said or what you take issue with, I rather him say he's wants it all than just say that he'd like the make it to the 2nd round.

He isn't counting his eggs before they hatch, he's just stating that his goal with this team is to make it to the finals and I don't see anything wrong with that at all.

He's not talking as if it's a foregone conclusion that it's going to happen.

10. yao_fan_2007

yao_fan_2007 Member

I wish Yao would just once, b****-slap T-Mac. Shaq wouldn't allow Kobe to say or do something as idiotic as this. Yao needs to reign in T-Mac's blabbering mouth, and remind him of last season's failures. Man...this is just incredible. I'm sure Yao must be smacking his forehead somewhere at this idiot.

11. Hydhypedplaya

Hydhypedplaya Member

I couldn't have said it better myself.

12. underoverup

underoverup Member

t-mac makes these dumb comments every dern year, he just needs to go out play and win.

13. zong

zong Member

Wow, the season has not started yet, then you begin talk again.

14. yao_fan_2007

yao_fan_2007 Member

macfan and grendal...I don't know what to say to you T-Mac only fans...You guys are under some spell or something...or maybe your brains have to be numb in order to be a T-mac only fan...how can you ask what's wrong with what T-Mac said. GEEZUS. lol.

The guy skips out on practices. He misses out on a team wide public charity event. And now, he is boasting how they're going to win it all. First T-Mac, get into the playoffs. Then worry about the first round. Geez.

Just play the damn game, T-Mac. and for gawd sakes, shut up.

15. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

16. Hydhypedplaya

Hydhypedplaya Member

And I wish Tmac would just b**** slap Yao for getting owned in the playoffs by boozer. Yao a "superstar" my a$$!!!

i dont really mean that but sometimes you gotta fight fire with fire w/ these damn annoying YOF's

17. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Someone asks T-Mac was the goal for the season is. What do you expect him to say?

This bbs would probably crash if he would have said "oh, first I'd like to get out of the first round." Everyone would be talking about what a p***y he is.

18. Hydhypedplaya

Hydhypedplaya Member

19. ChrisBosh

ChrisBosh Member

Not really a big McGrady fan here, the guy seems to say the same crap every year......he's so full of himself.....

20. macfan

macfan Contributing Member

I wish there was computer techonology that would smack its owner for typing ridiculous things.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.